Flybe scumbag pilot

newaccount

Keep digging that hole you cretin, 3k posts over 6 years is less frequent that 3k posts over 1 year, are we getting through to you Dougal?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I thought I could get away with it I'd do the same to my neighbours annoying fucking mutt. I don't see why a perchance for random dog murdering should disbar you from being a pilot.

Did you mean penchant, perchance?

If I thought I could get away with it I'd do the same to my neighbours annoying fucking mutt. I don't see why a perchance for random dog murdering should disbar you from being a pilot.

I had already corrected. iPad auto text error.

I had already corrected. iPad auto text error.

Yeah, sorry, I'm just being a pendant.

Read it. More concerned about the heart attack!

Yeah, and the stress. Why should being a pilot be stressful? I'd have thought it was a pretty easy job really. Are they working them too hard?

I think they sometimes realise mid-flight that they are in charge of a metal tube containing hundreds of people, travelling through the air at 30,000 feet doing 500mph. They think: "Shit. What am I doing? This is ridiculous." Then they start running around screaming. And all for less pay than a bus driver.

Archived