Flybe scumbag pilot

newaccount

Just because Capt Crazy said the dog's barking drove him to kill doesn't necessarily mean that it did. Who's to say the dog was noisy? His disposal of the body suggests he's duplicitous.

Yes, most pet murderers would peg the copse out on their lawn under a huge arrow that says "Dead body here" in order not to be viewed as duplicitous.

And having dumped the body he helped search for it.

"It was on July 26 last year that Meg mysteriously vanished and Mr and Mrs Boddington began a three-day search which ‘family friend’ Woodhouse had joined in with."

Sounds like duplicity to me.

Nope, he's got a slate loose, pure and simple.

I'd be apprehensive about flying with a captain who needs to enroll on an anger management course.

And I'm surprised the Court/CAA didn't insist on this as part of his rehabilitation.

TBT.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a dog at the end of the day, isn't it? An animal. Most of you eat meat right? How many cattle, chickens, pigs, lambs have been herded into filthy pens, shitting themselves with fear, and killed to provide you with a few moments of gustatory pleasure in your lifetime?

We treat animals as property, as commodities. The pilot didn't torture the dog, as far as we know. He just drowned it. It was a fairly quick death. If we treat these animals as property why should the law treat them in any other way? Why is it different for a dog? What if he killed a chicken? What would you say then? Worth thinking about.

Someone I know once shot a cockerel that had been causing a nuisance, waking people up at 4am every morning with its crowing. Should he have gone to jail?

It was someone else's dog though. He should definitely be made to pay for a new one. Maybe he wouldn't have killed it if every time he killed a dog he had to go out and buy them another one as a replacement. Or maybe he'd keep doing it until he found one that didn't yap yap yap yap yap.

It's just a dog at the end of the day, isn't it? An animal. Most of you eat meat right? How many cattle, chickens, pigs, lambs have been herded into filthy pens, shitting themselves with fear, and killed to provide you with a few moments of gustatory pleasure in your lifetime?

We treat animals as property, as commodities. The pilot didn't torture the dog, as far as we know. He just drowned it. It was a fairly quick death. If we treat these animals as property why should the law treat them in any other way? Why is it different for a dog? What if he killed a chicken? What would you say then? Worth thinking about.

Someone I know once shot a cockerel that had been causing a nuisance, waking people up at 4am every morning with its crowing. Should he have gone to jail?

>He just drowned it. It was a fairly quick death.

Vets prefer an overdose of barbiturate for euthanasia.

Drowning isn't pleasant, re: waterboarding as a mechanism for torture.

>Someone I know once shot a cockerel that had been causing a nuisance...

If he'd of shot the dog, there wouldn't have been 'unnecessary suffering'.

I guess we need to find out why he did it to prevent reoccurance. And I'm not totally believing the 'yappy theory' without further evidence.

TBT.

I have two, that I am sure crow every morning at some ridiculous hour. I sleep with the windows wide open in summer, I never hear them, you get used to the noise that is around you when you sleep somewhere regularly.

I'm surprised that a pilot, who will have overnight stops, has not developed the skill to sleep through anything no matter where he lays his head

There's the thing. My neighbours aren't affected one bit by their own fucking dog barking. But it drives everyone else crazy.

Aye well, mebe it's all our fault for not being tolerant enough.

There's the thing. My neighbours aren't affected one bit by their own fucking dog barking. But it drives everyone else crazy.

Aye well, mebe it's all our fault for not being tolerant enough.

And you haven't drowned it? Obviously not a pilot.

Do you really think the CAA would not have suspended his licence if he was really a nutcase of any description?

If you do consider they have made an error, do you really think you know more about flight safety than they do?

Do you really think the CAA would not have suspended his licence if he was really a nutcase of any description?

If you do consider they have made an error, do you really think you know more about flight safety than they do?

Now might not be the best time to argue that the authorities are good at spotting nutcase pilots, in light of recent events and all.

Nutcases should not be flying planes.

He isn't flying a plane (from linked news item in OP)

Flybe has refused to say when the pilot was suspended but says he is now ‘not engaged on active flying duties'

Archived