LYCRA PROTEST

hissingsid

I went on the horse tram the other day. It was actually quite busy and the chipolata loved it. So maybe it would be a bit sad to see them end, but definitely don't put them on the prom. They're fine where they are. So what if they slow down busses. It's a little island, what's the rush? Chill out everybody, let's not get angry when we could all be having sexy times together, yes?

(The last bit was typed in a Dutch accent)

Problem is that its a money pit, they want to spend £1 million on new stables, if they are going to spend this type of money maybe they need to have some kind of tour that visitors can do to see the horses in the stables ? one way to get some more money and the kids and horse lovers would enjoy it.

I think they need to be relocated mainly on safety grounds and also to ease the traffic, we either see it as a loss and a tourism asset or get rid.

I wish the old steam trains still ran to peel and ramsey, that would make a great asset

Problem is that its a money pit, they want to spend £1 million on new stables, if they are going to spend this type of money maybe they need to have some kind of tour that visitors can do to see the horses in the stables ? one way to get some more money and the kids and horse lovers would enjoy it.

I think they need to be relocated mainly on safety grounds and also to ease the traffic, we either see it as a loss and a tourism asset or get rid.

I wish the old steam trains still ran to peel and ramsey, that would make a great asset

thumbsup.gif

I went on the horse tram the other day. It was actually quite busy and the chipolata loved it. So maybe it would be a bit sad to see them end, but definitely don't put them on the prom. They're fine where they are. So what if they slow down busses. It's a little island, what's the rush? Chill out everybody, let's not get angry when we could all be having sexy times together, yes?

(The last bit was typed in a Dutch accent)

I would agree to keep them on the condition that the Clowncillors get put into harness.

One of the islands biggest assets is its interesting transport systems like the horse trams. I'd also rather the promenade was kept as an open space for all, but on the other hand a set of rails along it opens up other possibilities. Like rocket-trams for instance.

Horse trams are pretty fun. They don't cause any real bother. Why go to the expense of moving them? Frivolous idea if you ask me.

Archived