Dogs now allowed in pubs

Zammo Maguire

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems to me that the only types of pubs that will allow dogs in now its legal are the ones which have always let them in anyways, so gotta say hats off to the researchers, who presumably spent 2 years on the piss whilst getting paid to discover this. absolute genius, i offer my full respects

Exactly. The first question in the research should have been "why the fuck were they ever banned in the first place?" Perhaps when they realised that it was only a law that was passed to justify their existence as law makers they may have not have had to spend the next two years doing the same.

I think the crux of the matter (well it's how I see it) is that if you are out somewhere taking the dog(s) for a walk, as it has been you would have liked to have stopped for a drink /coffee or meal, but depending on the weather, if it's wet/cold/windy it's not suitable to sit outside, if it's sunny/hot it's ok outside if there is seating available, but if not there is usually little shaded areas in car parks to leave dogs in the car (likewise supermarket car parks), so most times you just carry on and go home sad.png

#youcan'tgomad

In truth, I doubt that the kind of people who will take pooch to the pub will be the type to have an uncontrollable dog.

Typical knee jerk reaction.

But when the uncontrolled children of drunken 'parents ' start tormenting it?

The dog stepped on my mouse.

Your dog can suck my balls. This warrants a serious investigation. Moderators, I for one would like to know which one smack voted this thread a one star? Surely we have a right to know. I think thread rating votes should be made public to preclude their abuse by spineless articles of the human species.

Your dog can suck my balls. This warrants a serious investigation. Moderators, I for one would like to know which one smack voted this thread a one star? Surely we have a right to know. I think thread rating votes should be made public to preclude their abuse by spineless articles of the human species.

You are joking aren't you? You can't seriously be bothered about people rating a thread?

You are joking aren't you? You can't seriously be bothered about people rating a thread?

How dare you insinuate I'm joking. I demand an apology or else I'm going to go bitching to the moderators like a complete pussy and get you banned.

i just did

couldnt actually resist

WTF? No pun intended but I don't even have a dog in this race but why is this thread one star? I think it's interesting, engaging and relevant. Why is it one star?

Archived