Pie at Night

Rhumsaa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crust puns aside I seriously am looking for an establishment that will furnish me with a pastry encased delight in the evening in the Douglas area

Hmmm that is quite tricky, what about the what the fork place? Are they open at night? Says the woman who has never been there and has no idea what they serve...just seems like the kind of thing they should serve. Hmmm you know, I cannot think of anywhere that sells a nice pie at night, oh, what about the place on the terrace, the Moroccan place? They might not have your traditional pie but they'll have plenty of other nice food. I would go there now and check it out for you but I just had a bacon and tomato toast with garlic sausage and honey and mustard stuff, I could eat it all over again but then I would have to goto bed :)

Actually I think I will just go to bed anyway.

Apparently the Terminus Tavern does

http://www.manngo.im/venues/terminus-tavern

There's is more a stew with a pastry hat. I am yet to find anywhere that does a proper pie

Disappointing news

I hate pies that are served in a pottery dish with a bit of frozen circle pastry lobbed on

What happened to the foreign dude that used to make pies in Douglas (was he Bulgarian)?

The place became a creperie and then went out of business

It's been home to the greatest pizza on the Isle of Man since 24th May 2013

Apparently the Terminus Tavern does

http://www.manngo.im/venues/terminus-tavern

There's is more a stew with a pastry hat. I am yet to find anywhere that does a proper pie

Disappointing news

I hate pies that are served in a pottery dish with a bit of frozen circle pastry lobbed on

I know what you mean, how are you supposed to put that in a buttered white bap?

Archived