Donald Trump

cropduster

6 hours ago, P.K. said:

Funny as a heart attack.

You're not that massive lying twat Paswt are you?

You are beginning to sound like Lord Haw Haw with your constant misinformation   or perhaps  Lord  HEE HAW :lol:

Doesn't matter how many times you repeat a lie , calling me a 'brexiteer " the acid test is how I voted and I didn't.  QED

1 hour ago, paswt said:

You are beginning to sound like Lord Haw Haw with your constant misinformation   or perhaps  Lord  HEE HAW :lol:

Doesn't matter how many times you repeat a lie , calling me a 'brexiteer " the acid test is how I voted and I didn't.  QED

Listen twat supporting brexit is about how you think and putting an "X" on a piece of paper, even if you could have or not, makes absolutely no difference to that whatsoever.

There was only ever one liar in the exchange between us and that liar was you.

So you were caught out in a bare-faced lie and were reduced to desperate stupidity like railing against fishing.

On the Isle of Man...???!!!

Anything other than be a man about it, take it on the chin and move on.

Fine by me. You can carry on and belittle yourself as much as you like and for as long as you like.

That's your choice.

22 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Listen twat supporting brexit is about how you think and putting an "X" on a piece of paper, even if you could have or not, makes absolutely no difference to that whatsoever.

There was only ever one liar in the exchange between us and that liar was you.

So you were caught out in a bare-faced lie and were reduced to desperate stupidity like railing against fishing.

On the Isle of Man...???!!!

Anything other than be a man about it, take it on the chin and move on.

Fine by me. You can carry on and belittle yourself as much as you like and for as long as you like.

That's your choice.

nonsense, I have no interest in Brexit , please desist from telling me what I think  .

You were fishing for "fun"( according to your post in England) .

I have never 'railed' against fishing for food as you know only too well.

You are making yourself look silly .

34 minutes ago, paswt said:

nonsense, I have no interest in Brexit , please desist from telling me what I think  .

You were fishing for "fun"( according to your post in England) .

I have never 'railed' against fishing for food as you know only too well.

You are making yourself look silly .

Twat. I know nothing about you other than you tell lies and would have voted fot Leave.

PK - he didn’t vote for a unicorn, he doesn’t come on here with fantasy facts supporting the unicorn argument, and he has a point about catch and release - it’s not to everyone’s taste. You could argue about angling on another thread, or swap personal insults by pm, but why not stick to the arguments around facts vs #Woodyfacts on here?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

PK - he didn’t vote for a unicorn, he doesn’t come on here with fantasy facts supporting the unicorn argument, and he has a point about catch and release - it’s not to everyone’s taste. You could argue about angling on another thread, or swap personal insults by pm, but why not stick to the arguments around lies vs #Woodyfacts on here?  

because both of you always lose......

:lol:

in other news......

merkel is seen listening to stinky's gabber mix tape........

Drt5Z_FW4AAsVMz.thumb.jpg.f39a87a60962e37dc9fc1cbe3a0fc324.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2