Donald Trump

cropduster

Trump tweeted that the California wildfires were the result of poor environment "mangement" or some such nonsense.

Anything other than declare a disaster that would release loads of aid dollars to the Democrat's heartland.

What an inspiring leader he is not....

24 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Trump tweeted that the California wildfires were the result of poor environment "mangement" or some such nonsense.

Anything other than declare a disaster that would release loads of aid dollars to the Democrat's heartland.

Considering the fires are in California are in Federally managed woodlands/parks in California his tweet is a bit of an own goal.

But, yes, you’re right. If it was a Republican heart land he’d have declared a state of emergency and released the aid dollars.

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

Hmmm. A few years ago there were raging plantation wildfires in California.

A Fire Chief being interviewed on TV firmly placed at least part of the blame on new, "green, environmentally friendly" methods of forest management that left fallen brushwood and timber on the ground throughout much of the plantations, including what had previously been firebreaks, that fuelled the fire spread.

I quite clearly remember his statement of, "This is the last time that we listen to these people".

Obviously it wasn't. 

1 minute ago, Non-Believer said:

Hmmm. A few years ago there were raging plantation wildfires in California.

A Fire Chief being interviewed on TV firmly placed at least part of the blame on new, "green, environmentally friendly" methods of forest management that left fallen brushwood and timber on the ground throughout much of the plantations, including what had previously been firebreaks, that fuelled the fire spread.

I quite clearly remember his statement of, "This is the last time that we listen to these people".

Obviously it wasn't. 

Link? 

So rising temperatures and less rain have nothing to do with it.

It's all down to not enough logging.

Well I never.....

I'm starting to get the impression that Trump is polarising the US in the same way the odious Thatcher creature split the UK and left lasting, open wounds.....

Edited by P.K.

You’ve got to admit he is quite brilliant at trolling. In less than 100 words he’s taken on - 

Macron (approval ratings!)

France (you were speaking German)

Liberals (the nationalist comments)

Germany (“till US came along”)

Britain (forgetting its role in WW I and II)

NATO 

And notice when he refers to Macron’s approval ratings and says “He was just trying to get on to another subject”, he’s deconstructing his own tweet, because that’s precisely the point of this tweet.  

Edited by Declan

12 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Trump in full meltdown mode, all because he was rightly criticized for being scared of the rain. Trump is turning into the biggest snowflake going.

come on....

the "they were starting to learn german in paris before the US came along" is one of the best put down lines ever......

in other news.......which side was surrendering this time.......

254d39c43523298693bf334d4c28b82c66c89650a9f6da11fa22c3b19f888254.jpg.2fa75eea322b9fd444a3eea179dd0012.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, woody2 said:

come on....

the "they were starting to learn german in paris before the US came along" is one of the best put down lines ever......

As I said he is superb entertainment. I find his ignoring of the contribution of the British and other Allies somewhat distasteful though, don't you?

Edited by mojomonkey