Donald Trump

cropduster

It wasn't Clinton who requested the recount. It was the Green Party, who had no chance anyway. All seems rather odd to me.

Well. If you read between the lines. Obviously it was of no use whatsoever to the the Green candidate who came a very distant 4th. Clearly "someone" thought that the result was so incredible that it was worth spending millions to prove it wrong.

Edited by woolley

It wasn't Clinton who requested the recount. It was the Green Party, who had no chance anyway. All seems rather odd to me.

Well. If you read between the lines. Obviously it was of no use whatsoever to the the Green candidate who came a very distant 4th. Clearly "someone" thought that the result was so incredible that it was worth spending millions to prove it wrong.

Who is "someone" then?

Lots of speculation but nobody seems to want to come out and point any fingers.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/27/jill-steins-wisconsin-recount-kicks-off-as-critics/

ETA: liked this in the comments:

There, there, now; it's time for you to toddle-off to your safe place and cuddle your therapy puppy.

Edited by woolley

Basically it was anti trump supporters pouring their money away. Probably bernie sanders supporters.

Heh, bernie. I remember Ron Paul being the Bernie of a previous election. It seems the youth like these weird politicians and then never vote for them

Or right

Or right

No. Wrong. Because the recounts actually gave Trump more votes.

• Like 1

Or right

No. Wrong. Because the recounts actually gave Trump more votes.

I assume he means it proved the earlier result was right.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/barack-obama-warns-america-will-take-action-vladimir-putins/

the way things were going it is probably a good thing trump was elected. Thats some statement. The narrative now switches to putin personally conducted the hacking. Still no real debate on the contents of the leak. The whole thing is ridiculous

• Like 1