Donald Trump

cropduster

Pretty stupid to suggest banning Muslims from entering the USA. How would they administer it? A tick box on the esta form? Last time I went there I had to tick boxes confirming I wasn't going to commit any acts of terror, do anything illegal, or even anything 'immoral' (I definitely did a few immoral things though). What's to stop a Muslim losing their faith for a couple of days while they're travelling?

post-1143-0-80298300-1449776788_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Mr. Sausages

Rod Liddle had it about right on C4 News last night. Trump's an asshole but the left's hysterical reaction is the real story here. The man's a fool and he's had a good run, but to ban him would be even dumber. Get him over here and without his phalanx of minders and speech writers, someone like Jon Snow or Andrew Neil would make him look like the charlatan and political huckster that he is.

Edited by Shake me up Judy
  • Like 3

Rod Liddle had it about right on C4 News last night. Trump's an asshole but the left's hysterical reaction is the real story here. The man's a fool and he's had a good run, but to ban him would be even dumber. Get him over here and without his phalanx of minders and speech writers, someone like Jon Snow or Andrew Neil would make him look like the charlatan and political huckster that he is.

Are you for real? Trump doesn't have speech writers. I have been following his campaign from the very start and he is very good in interviews and is not reading from a teleprompter. He's a genuine guy. That's why so many Americans support him. And no he isn't an asshole. He's a successful businessman who cares about his country and isn't afraid to call a spade a spade in an age of idiotic political correctness. TRUMP 2016!

• Like 2

A quote highlighted by Greg Mankiw:

Writing for Slate last week, Jamelle Bouie argued that Trumpism, however ideologically inchoate, manifests at least seven of the hallmarks of fascism identified by the Italian polymath Umberto Eco. They include: a cult of action, a celebration of aggressive masculinity, an intolerance of criticism, a fear of difference and outsiders, a pitch to the frustrations of the lower middle class, an intense nationalism and resentment at national humiliation, and a popular elitism that promises every citizen that theyre part of the best people of the world. Does this sound like Trump? Well, yes, it rather does.

• Like 3

All those signing up for the petition, where were you when the radical islamist hate-preachers like Abu Hamza and many other hard-line imam's were allowed into this country, for years, to preach jihad and inciting hatred, on the streets of London and in mosques around the country with the full knowledge of the security services who were aware of their particular brand of islamism and the content of their speeches?

On 'Question Time', earlier, Dimbleby revealed that, according to a Yougov poll, 25% of people (who were asked) in the UK agree with Donald Trump.

• Like 5

A quote highlighted by Greg Mankiw:

Writing for Slate last week, Jamelle Bouie argued that Trumpism, however ideologically inchoate, manifests at least seven of the hallmarks of fascism identified by the Italian polymath Umberto Eco. They include: a cult of action, a celebration of aggressive masculinity, an intolerance of criticism, a fear of difference and outsiders, a pitch to the frustrations of the lower middle class, an intense nationalism and resentment at national humiliation, and a popular elitism that promises every citizen that theyre part of the best people of the world. Does this sound like Trump? Well, yes, it rather does.

Umberto Eco? lol, the guy's a left-wing writer of crap literature and his "hallmarks" are convoluted. I prefer to consult the Oxford English Dictionary for my definition of fasicsm and oddly enough Trump doesn't match it.

• Like 3

All those signing up for the petition, where were you when the radical islamist hate-preachers like Abu Hamza and many other hard-line imam's were allowed into this country, for years, to preach jihad and inciting hatred, on the streets of London and in mosques around the country with the full knowledge of the security services who were aware of their particular brand of islamism and the content of their speeches?

On 'Question Time', earlier, Dimbleby revealed that, according to a Yougov poll, 25% of people (who were asked) in the UK agree with Donald Trump.

It was 25% of UKIP supporters

I fell for the honeytrap/find someone who looks a little aimless trick in Newcastle city centre a few years ago . Ended up watching three ads for a haircare product and giving my considered opinion on which would make me most want to buy said product if I had hair that needed care. She was undoubtedly hot but misled me by saying it would take about 5 mins of my time, so come voting time 25 mins later I voted for what I considered the worst ad as a form of protest .. To my knowledge none of these ads ever appeared. Not sure of the relevance of this to anything but everything happens for a reason they say.

http://www.infowars.com/trumps-cunning-plan-revealed/

Edited by the stinking enigma