Donald Trump

cropduster

Bruce Lee was one of the fittest people on the planet...didn't do him much good.

Manxman Donald Teare, a forensic scientist who performed more than a thousand autopsies was asked to investigate Lee's death. He concluded that Lee's death was caused by a reaction to Equagesic, specifically a muscle-relaxant contained in the ingredients of the drug.

His physical attributes would not've saved him under these circumstances.

You draw conclusions like curtains.

My point being that while insanely fit and incredilbly talented, death will get you one way or another.

Winston Churchill wouldn't have been a good leader according to ManxSockPuppet.

(Does anyone else notice how defensive of ManxFitness quilp is...just sayin')

(Does anyone else notice how defensive of ManxFitness quilp is...just sayin')

Oh dear. Allegation of sock-puppetry to distract from the subject?

Idiot.

If you will read I made a point and then pointed out your defensiveness of a certain poster. You just developed selective quoting.

And here you are defending it again. The lady protest too much...

Edited by rmanx

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if The Donalds success is in itself a result of the broadcasting of 'The Man In The High Castle' on Amazon

They've been brainwashed into thinking a fascist society could happily exist in the US

I read a good plot in the US press the other week where they were actually suggesting that Trump actually has a pact with his old frriend Bill Clinton to make the Republicans look as bad as possible by acting like a mental case to assist Hillary Clintons campaign. Trump was originally a democrat who supported Clintons 1992 campaign and subsequently aligned himself with the Republicans. He certainly had little respect for Jeb Bush in the last televised debate I saw as he was hilarious with him. You never know, stranger things have happened.

• 11 months later...

Looking back over this topic to practically a year ago, it all seemed so far removed from reality that this acerbic, pugnacious redneck could actually have been considered by the American people to be a replacement for the intelligent, thoughtful and frankly quite sophisticated President Obama.

How wrong can you be.

I said at the time that the rest of the world were laughing (at America's expense) at this as even a remote possibility.....nobody's laughing anymore, especially in light of his recent outburst completely discrediting his own intelligence agencies???.....Duh, Isis and the Russians must be wetting their collective pants at this charade

I think the word 'impeachment' may raise it's head in the near future, hopefully sooner, rather than (too damn late) later.

It remains to be seen exactly how much his redneck rhetoric actually becomes reality. He has already back-tracked on some of his less acceptable utterances. It's worth remembering that Trump is surrounded by established political expertise.

American politics has needed a shake up for decades. For better or worse, it has it in the form of Donald J Trump.

Wait and see, maybe?

• Like 1

I heard this morning that Donald Trump has made a person who has always been a Shit Disturbing Environmentalist who had Beefs the Environment Protection Agency into becoming the Secretary in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency. And he barely knew the guy he is putting in charge of the EPA. Trump just knew that the Guy had some Strong Views on the EPA and thus is someone that would be better to put in charge of the EPA.

I wonder who he is going to make the Secretary of Defense? Maybe Jesse The Body Ventura (Past City Mayor and State Governor as well as Navy Seal).

3X3

The media coverage of him is pretty grim, they're focusing on all sorts of bullshit that people are just tuning it out because it's not that important, so when he does do a major fuck up people won't listen.

A key example is the daily briefing thing, where they're saying Trump isn't attending the daily briefings as if it's a terrible thing. Obama only got under half of them himself.

But the media bias against Trump is major, with no need to be. A balanced agenda would see plenty wrong with his decisions just as well.

• Like 1