Arbory, Castletown & Malew

Donald Trumps

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gawne does gets back in and becomes C.M will we become twinned with Sierra Leone and have to give all our hard earned to overseas aid.

We could try to survive on spuds and herring? No sorry just spuds as we are not allowed to catch herring in our own waters.

Gawne has been a prominent part of the problem, I don't see him as any part of the solution !

He seems to have pulled a number on a lot of people though with his sudden talk of direct democracy and those weird youtube videos where he waves his hands around to show how earnest he is. There's definitely a section of people who see him as the straight talking caring candidate, a lot of them the usual anti-establishment facebook moaners too.

How he's pulled it off I'm not quite sure.

Gawne has been a prominent part of the problem, I don't see him as any part of the solution !

He seems to have pulled a number on a lot of people though with his sudden talk of direct democracy and those weird youtube videos where he waves his hands around to show how earnest he is. There's definitely a section of people who see him as the straight talking caring candidate, a lot of them the usual anti-establishment facebook moaners too.

People can't be that thick. He's just found another generation to bullshit now the grannies and the farmers have found him out. But I suppose there's a chance that he's bought another 5 years to let this lot down in. I'm not sure people are that stupid though.

People can't be that thick. He's just found another generation to bullshit now the grannies and the farmers have found him out. But I suppose there's a chance that he's bought another 5 years to let this lot down in. I'm not sure people are that stupid though.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think that all the recent platitudes about making government accountable and the like have convinced enough people to vote for him. Despite the hypocrisy of it all when you consider his last term.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think that all the recent platitudes about making government accountable and the like have convinced enough people to vote for him. Despite the hypocrisy of it all when you consider his last term.

Nah.

What a coward you are. You are now insulting grannies and farmers as well as the retired women you insulted in another post.

You arent a nice person are you?

Arent you ashamed of yourself?

What a coward you are. You are now insulting grannies and farmers as well as the retired women you insulted in another post.

You arent a nice person are you?

Arent you ashamed of yourself?

Oh please shut up you pompous miserable cow.

Archived