Hillshepherd outed by Minister of Fun

Rhumsaa

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillshepherd I have no real probs with. Posts are sharp witted and often insightful

I haven't seen signs of him but he's been on my blocked list for a while now.

He's like Gordon Ramsey on a bad day.

But, like me, he says what he thinks. I admire that in a person.

It does not make us popular people, but "what you see is what you get" is not a bad thing in my book.

I don't care how many people dislike me TBH, I just can't stand those who are two faced.

Sometimes it's not always the wisest move to reveal your thoughts, especially on the internet. And sometimes holding back one's thoughts can be a kindness.

It's not a matter of being popular.

I agree though about two faced people.

I haven't seen signs of him but he's been on my blocked list for a while now.

He's like Gordon Ramsey on a bad day.

But, like me, he says what he thinks. I admire that in a person.

It does not make us popular people, but "what you see is what you get" is not a bad thing in my book.

I don't care how many people dislike me TBH, I just can't stand those who are two faced.

Most of us would like to say F off to politicians who come creeping up to our doors every five years but we're too polite and just pretend to not be in. You have to give Hillshepherd kudos for actually doing it. We should all show our solidarity by placing a sticker of his avatar on our front doors.

Most of us would like to say F off to politicians who come creeping up to our doors every five years but we're too polite and just pretend to not be in. You have to give Hillshepherd kudos for actually doing it. We should all show our solidarity by placing a sticker of his avatar on our front doors.

Or some of us invite them in and give them a good old grilling.

'F off' doesn't really have kudos nor does it encourage debate or opinion, does it?

Or some of us invite them in and give them a good old grilling.

'F off' doesn't really have kudos nor does it encourage debate or opinion, does it?

Pretty sure you're an Onchan resident. That leaves you with one good candidate, Rob Callister. If you want to debate him, go ahead, but I think you're wasting your time because there's not much to debate with him. It's the others who are useless and no amount of debate will get you anywhere with them. All they want is to get on that seat so they can cash in.

His original post, which Cretney didn't quote (he only quoted the second post), was spot on:

i've just had cretney and some woman at the door,i told him straight he had already fucked the island up,now fuck off and do not darken my door again,fucking muppets.

Interesting that Cretney didn't quote that.

We had that Mr Robertshaw on our door step yesterday.

He wasn't interested in listening, just wanted to talk at us about what he has done. Not interested one bit about us.

I was going to do a hillshepherd on him but he must have sensed it was coming and did one.

I suppose he must have learned now, when someone gives him a look that says "you pal, are just another leech politician".

This is getting a bit like a journey with a London taxi driver ... I had that Boris Johnson in my cab the other day, I told him to fuck right off. Fucking cunt!

Maybe we should have a MF competition and make a pact to tell everyone who turns up on our doorsteps to fuck off and then post on here in full detail about who we've told to fuck off, and about the interesting and creative way in which we told them to fuck off? It would make knocking on anyone's door a bit of a lottery for any prospective candidate? "Don't go up there he must be an MF poster, he told me to fuck right off and then he poked me in the eye with a stick!"

Archived