Hillshepherd outed by Minister of Fun

Rhumsaa

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think mrs Sirdefield is Cretneys new labour party candidate for North Douglas. I hear [and it's fact not rumour] that she owns a house in north Douglas which has been left empty and run down for years while she lives in a council house in south Douglas. I also hear she was left the money to do the house up so there's no excuse. Her thoughts on freeing up public housing for the needy should be interesting. Not heard of her as a business woman.

Reading stuff written on a public forum, is hardly a missing chapter from John Le Carre.

He could write the mystery of the erroneous comma though.

Maybe, but maybe, he'd appreciate the rhythm it gave to the sentence.

I think mrs Sirdefield is Cretneys new labour party candidate for North Douglas. I hear [and it's fact not rumour] that she owns a house in north Douglas which has been left empty and run down for years while she lives in a council house in south Douglas. I also hear she was left the money to do the house up so there's no excuse. Her thoughts on freeing up public housing for the needy should be interesting. Not heard of her as a business woman.

Some evidence please otherwise its rumour and probably spiteful election rumour at that.

Archived