Hillshepherd outed by Minister of Fun

Rhumsaa

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to a man on Facebook with no pictures of himself, we shouldn't be allowed to be anonymous.

I must admit, I read that and I was swayed by his argument for removing anonymity. He thinks it should be removed because he wants to know who we are. I'm sure we'd all agree that that is a pretty convincing argument.

But then I thought "but what if I don't want you to know who I am?" and now I'm all confused.

According to a man on Facebook with no pictures of himself, we shouldn't be allowed to be anonymous.

I must admit, I read that and I was swayed by his argument for removing anonymity. He thinks it should be removed because he wants to know who we are. I'm sure we'd all agree that that is a pretty convincing argument.But then I thought "but what if I don't want you to know who I am?" and now I'm all confused.

Who is that Peter Bumsoup? He posts angry crap on the newspaper site as well. If I was him I'd want to be posting anonymously so that nobody knew what a complete fuckwitt I was! I do feel sorry for Rhumsaa through as the whole world seems convinced that every vaguely humorous anonymous character is him. I'm surprised he has time to hold down a job what with his alleged near constant online sock puppetry. IOM News and Politics is the site that just keeps on giving!

Archived