Bushy's To Defend.....

ManxTaxPayer

On 5/29/2017 at 9:02 PM, Juan_Learner said:

It's been said that Manx Radio are GETTING PAID £50,000 or more to cover the TT on top of the £1,000,000 government hand out but should they not have to pay to use the TT brand?

Seems they are putting it everywhere this year including to 3rd party companies who are only sponsors on the radio, not the races, and are therefore not signed up to the TT franchise agreement. Mr Callister take note.

IMG_0668.JPG

From left to right: Definitely not, Definitely not, maybe, Definitely not, oh yeah,  Definitely not, Definitely not, most probably and Definitely not.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all so PC and equality these days, like, Albert, you had to inculde the blokes in your assessment. Which by a process of extrapolation or something, means that some other bloke might have been not a 'definitely not'. 

At one time it would have been a given that you was talking about the ladees only. That said, what is the difference between a 'maybe' and a 'most probably'?

6 hours ago, gettafa said:

That said, what is the difference between a 'maybe' and a 'most probably'?

That is before and after a closer inspection. when beginning with a rear view the extremes of ' hell yeah' to 'not even with yours' can take place in a matter of seconds on a drive by.

On that note a funny true story. I , was driving along with one of my male offspring in vehicle and a shapely female was power walking along a few hundred yards ahead. Not bad says I as we started to get closer only to realise as we drove past it was my ex wife, his mother , who had dropoed a few stone.  We laughted ourselves to tears.

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, Albert Tatlock said:

From left to right: Definitely not, Definitely not, maybe, Definitely not, oh yeah,  Definitely not, Definitely not, most probably and Definitely not.

Have to agree with that AT. 

Does she not look a bit like Beth Espey ? That's a plus BTW

22 hours ago, gettafa said:

It's all so PC and equality these days, like, Albert, you had to inculde the blokes in your assessment. Which by a process of extrapolation or something, means that some other bloke might have been not a 'definitely not'. 

At one time it would have been a given that you was talking about the ladees only. That said, what is the difference between a 'maybe' and a 'most probably'?

About 3 pints :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived