Bolt loses Olympic gold

Mr. Sausages

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many getting caught it's either every olympic athlete does drugs or the tests are wrong.

Fuck it, just let people take whatever they want to compete. You can imagine some of the Russian and Chinese athletes on massive enhancing life shortenening drugs running the 100 meters in 5 seconds or doing a twenty meter long jump.

I think an experiment in this kind of thing would make a great TV show. Take 4 similar sized, shaped, aged club athletes all capable of running under 11 seconds and devise a proper training scheme and diet etc for them, but give 2 of them steroids. And don't tell them who is on them.

I think an experiment in this kind of thing would make a great TV show. Take 4 similar sized, shaped, aged club athletes all capable of running under 11 seconds and devise a proper training scheme and diet etc for them, but give 2 of them steroids. And don't tell them who is on them.

That's actually an interesting experiment

Well yes, obviously the well documented placebo effect would have to be factored in. I think maybe you could tell them they are all on steroids but only give them to two. It was just an idea anyway, someone could run it for a masters or something and make a documentary out of it. I'd watch it.

Sounds like something the Nazis might have done.

It is something that the DDR did do.

Probably the same folks........... Different politics. Different master. Same modus operandi.

Probably the same folks........... Different politics. Different master. Same modus operandi.

Without a doubt.

Well yes, obviously the well documented placebo effect would have to be factored in. I think maybe you could tell them they are all on steroids but only give them to two. It was just an idea anyway, someone could run it for a masters or something and make a documentary out of it. I'd watch it.

It's easy to tell which two are which.

The spliffs give it away.

Already done, in a way.

Ben Johnson knew of course. But you can see the results.

Shame for Bolt. He's a freak and one off. If he was to be caught taking drugs it would destroy athletics.

Archived