My book!

Miss Take

I know I haven't been on here for aaaaaaaages and it's a bit mercenary for me to pop up again only to plug my book, but I wrote a book! It's about a normal person who develops super powers and she's a woman and all!

I've self published it on Amazon, hence the crap cover. I'm plugging it 'cos I don't get any royalties until the total hits £100 and I've only got about 3 quid so far.

It's here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSR3Q4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491683067&sr=8-1&keywords=josie+kelly

What are you waiting for? It's only a quid!

I know I haven't been on here for aaaaaaaages and it's a bit mercenary for me to pop up again only to plug my book, but I wrote a book! It's about a normal person who develops super powers and she's a woman and all!

I've self published it on Amazon, hence the crap cover. I'm plugging it 'cos I don't get any royalties until the total hits £100 and I've only got about 3 quid so far.

It's here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSR3Q4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491683067&sr=8-1&keywords=josie+kelly

What are you waiting for? It's only a quid!

I hope it's not TJ's autobiography ? smile.png

Edit to ask,...............how does one buy it if they don't have a kindle ?

Hi China,

I actually wrote it back in 2006 over the course of a couple of months. I tried a couple of agents a few years ago but got disheartened after a couple of rejections. Only recently realised you can self publish via Amazon these days so thought 'why not?' It was dead easy to get it on there, uploaded from a word document. Took less than an hour I'd say. Worth it if you've got anything laying about that you've considered sending out to the world.

Thanks guzzi.

And thanks for the well wishes. I really don't expect anything to come out of this, it was more of an itch that needed to be scratched, having had it sitting on my laptop for a decade or so.

I use a kindle app on my iPhone (other phones / tablets are available). Just have to log in to your Amazon account. Thanks for the interest smile.png

Hi. I did that yesterday but .............nothing.

Turned the computer on today and there was the app............and your book.

Probably take a year for me to read w00t.gif , but will give it a go.

Even better was that, because I have enlisted for the kindle app, I get £1 free, so it pays for your book thumbsup.gif

Archived