Free tarot card readings TODAY ONLY

Mystic Derek

On 2/27/2019 at 2:05 AM, TheDruid-3X3 said:

The ones that are Fraudulent certainly Charge a Fee as Harry Houdini revealed with his Investigations into Occult Fraud.

But I feel that Charging for a Reading somehow Taints the Spirituality and Sanctity of the Reading.

So I do my Readings to Promote the Spiritualities of Ancient Celtic Culture of the Isle of Man as well as Celtic Drudism.

3X3

Did Manannan visit Canada much?  I thought that Canada was more grounded in Inuit traditions and that of the invading European cultures.

I think I see the problem...

The Norse who invaded and then settled on the Isle of Man adopted some of the local traditions overtime.

The House of Mannanan actually tells the story of how the women of the Island would continue to teach their "Norse" children the old Manx stories.

The two cultures became entwined.

As for the Norse that made it to the Americas the chances are they had never been to the Island and would have brought their Norse gods and mythology (not Celtic).

There are similarly between many religions especially linked to the changing seasons because they were once central to life.  A good harvest had to see a village through the winter.  

Then you have some of the major religions adopting pagan/Celtic customs and celebrations.  Christianity for instance adopted many pagan/Celtic traditions.  Christmas and Easter being the obvious 

• Like 1