Free tarot card readings TODAY ONLY

Mystic Derek

I have had numerous, and some worked out, and some didn't, what's to come isn't an unavoidable reality, in light of the fact that on the off chance that it was life would be soo simple, everybody would simply converse with a psychic reading before anything and there would be no loss of any sort in this life. 

3 hours ago, llap said:

Where the hell did Derek disappear to? I thought his reading for me was absolutely bang on, almost spooky in its accuracy.

Hold on, I've got a set of Tarot cards here...

Ilap:-  As the darkness of the winter months lifts, the loneliness you have felt will diminish and you will feel a new zest for life with a greater appreciation of your independence and the simplicity and freedom it brings.

Edited by Bigclive

Lol @ Dereks profile 

I am a professional medium, psychic, tarot card and rune stone reader, reiki healing practitioner, kundalini yoga instructor and a certified herbalist. Born in Essex, I moved to the Isle of Man in November 2016 with my wife, Eleanor, our here children and our two dogs and cat. I have a degree in from the University of East Anglia. During my spare time, I enjoy reading, playing the guitar, and karaoke singing.

I thought this was a troll but now I'm not so sure. Isn't kundalini something to do with orgasms?

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:34 PM, Lao said:

But what i want to know is:

Does Mary still love Dick?

I know you have posted some serious stuff in the past, but that has to be your best post. I smile every time I see it. 

On 5/4/2017 at 8:34 PM, dilligaf said:

I know you have posted some serious stuff in the past, but that has to be your best post. I smile every time I see it. 

Well, I've got to admit it made me chuckle too.

now I've got to go find a video of him doing it again!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Awens to All:

My Tarot Readings are still Free Every Day and seeing as this is New Years Day, I invite all if they would like a New Years Day Tarot Spread!

That is when I Shuffle my 2006 Stonehenge Blessed & Consecrated Rider/Waite Tarot Deck and do the New Years Day Spread.  I Draw 12 Cards each representing a different Month of the Year and I Divine Out what each Card means to each Month of the Year.

3X3

26 minutes ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Awens to All:

My Tarot Readings are still Free Every Day and seeing as this is New Years Day, I invite all if they would like a New Years Day Tarot Spread!

That is when I Shuffle my 2006 Stonehenge Blessed & Consecrated Rider/Waite Tarot Deck and do the New Years Day Spread.  I Draw 12 Cards each representing a different Month of the Year and I Divine Out what each Card means to each Month of the Year.

3X3

Go on then Druid, when is the shit that I'm going through going to end?

2 minutes ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

The Day The Death Card Plays Out In Front Of You For The Final Time.

3X3

I've just re-read the reading you did for me for the Summer Solstace 2017 and to be fair, it's accurate. I notice that the deck of cards you are going to use, are the same ones as that 2017 deck.

I could always do with another reading though.

6 hours ago, rodders said:

I've just re-read the reading you did for me for the Summer Solstace 2017 and to be fair, it's accurate. I notice that the deck of cards you are going to use, are the same ones as that 2017 deck.

I could always do with another reading though.

Awens to Rodders Kyakusama:

I did your New Years Reading and PMed to You the Fine Details.

This Reading indicates that what You have been Struggling with in the Past Year will continue to Come Apart in January and after a few Months of sorting Yourself out, You will come to a New Attitude and Perspective will be Successful in getting those New Ideas off of the Ground.  After some Acclaim for your Success, you will be somewhat Satisfied by then become Paranoid about things going Bad again so will do things designed to Protect Yourself and New Found Assets.

3X3