Free tarot card readings TODAY ONLY

Mystic Derek

To celebrate Easter Sunday, I am offering everybody a free Tarot card reading.

I usually charge £5 (I'd do it free all the time but have to make a living!) so hurry up and take advantage of this offer.

We'll go on then.

Nine of Cups - Ace of Cups, Ace of Pentacles

You currently have an inflow of energy or resources at your disposal. You need to commit to using this now and do so wisely. There is an opportunity in front of you for but there is a limited window in which to take advantage of this. You need to decisively shape your own future.

You are ready to move on from your current situation. Events are now fast in motion. Following a storm and destruction, it is time to rebuild. Make sure you use this opportunity to let go of what you don't need and you will be stronger for it.

Wasn't your last show cancelled due to 'unforeseen circumstances'?

I don't predict the future. Nobody can do that. I give people insight into the present so they can create their own future.

I used to enjoy watching his show for a laugh. Anyone remember the one where he got "possessed" by a ghost pirate and tried to feel up Yvette? There was another one where the ghost of a dead cult leader turned out to be a reincarnated extraterrestrial. Really riveting television. Lol

Edited by llap
  • Like 2