Patient Transfers Again

La Colombe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was never going to be popular as the "anti-change" gang made that perfectly clear on the run up. Just stop all taxis and get them to pay for themselves. Even bigger savings

How many people use patient transfers and how many have complained? I remember a couple of years ago one of the drivers telling me they have huge amounts each week I can't remember the exact figure but I'm sure it was over 100 so if that's the case say 400 per month (probably more to be honest) how many of these 400 have complained?  

1 minute ago, thommo2010 said:

How many people use patient transfers and how many have complained? I remember a couple of years ago one of the drivers telling me they have huge amounts each week I can't remember the exact figure but I'm sure it was over 100 so if that's the case say 400 per month (probably more to be honest) how many of these 400 have complained?  

It's around 250 to 300 per week.

There's plenty of scope for means/age/ability testing on these free rides in Liverpool. Thousands of people travelling to and from Nobles here have to pay for their own transport.

But likely too much of a minefield for our politicians to even venture near.

25 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

They'd better discontinue the MER and the Steam train as I believe they have some backward facing seats as well...

They do in Tynwald too. Like Smiffy in the Bash St Kids.

Archived