Advice to a New Immigrant?

Balatro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

He did. Owned up to being a god botherer

No he did not actually say that he did not need a visa based on some unproven myth..

He is getting a "Tier 2" visa for UK clearance and entry and then he is covered by Isle of Man law which exempts certain religious workers ie priests and chaplains and etc from the need to apply for a work permit...

So it is not the case that a "Sky pilot" can just walk in on the strength of an alleged myth...And it is not totally myth by the way...We are all spiritual beings atheists and agnostics all of us.

You cannot exist without having a spiritual side even if you are "agin it!"...You must have a spiritual side or else you would not have taken a stance whatever that stance be....And by the way, if something is true then it must be true for all of us otherwise it would not be true ...What you may or may not believe has no impact on truth...whatever the truth is? ....At least I had a go at sorting it out!

(Here endeth the first lesson.....)

23 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

No he did not actually say that he did not need a visa based on some unproven myth..

He is getting a "Tier 2" visa for UK clearance and entry and then he is covered by Isle of Man law which exempts certain religious workers ie priests and chaplains and etc from the need to apply for a work permit...

So it is not the case that a "Sky pilot" can just walk in on the strength of an alleged myth...And it is not totally myth by the way...We are all spiritual beings atheists and agnostics all of us.

You cannot exist without having a spiritual side even if you are "agin it!"...You must have a spiritual side or else you would not have taken a stance whatever that stance be....And by the way, if something is true then it must be true for all of us otherwise it would not be true ...What you may or may not believe has no impact on truth...whatever the truth is? ....At least I had a go at sorting it out!

(Here endeth the first lesson.....)

You're pretty crap at giving lessons.

"I've accepted an offer to work for the Diocese of Sodor and Man, so my work will be religious" is what he said in other words a god botherer

(here endeth a better lesson...)

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

You're pretty crap at giving lessons.

"I've accepted an offer to work for the Diocese of Sodor and Man, so my work will be religious" is what he said in other words a god botherer

(here endeth a better lesson...)

And? The highly critical post was about visas...!

6 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

And? The highly critical post was about visas...!

My bad, I was referring to work permits... you're still crap with lessons though ^_^

1 minute ago, Craig King said:

Re internet.

During TT internet is fucking shite, shite, shite*. Doesn't matter who you are with, it will just mean the degree of shiteness you are being inflicted with.

*does not apply to big business. Ofo course.

Actually my big business has seen its internet  adversely affected by it. It's a bloody joke!

Archived