Doctor Who

kevster

I haven't watched it since it ended in the late 80's. The previews for the re-birth in the mid 2000's contained too much CGI so I thought it would take something away from spirit of the programme. The Master always terrified me. Maybe he can defeat a woman (if he's still going.)

The current Doctor defeated two Masters - 1 male 1 female in the last episode. 

The re-boot, like the original actually, is really only as good as the Doctor himself. Tennant and Capaldi have been as good as Tom Baker. Matt Smith was as bad as Peter Davidson. 

So another white straight person becomes the Dr and the BBC patriarchy patronise women by using a token woman, objectifying women by using female gender as an acting prop and marketing gimmick. Shame on the BBC. They need to go and attend proper political correctness training.

38 minutes ago, llap said:

So another white straight person becomes the Dr and the BBC patriarchy patronise women by using a token woman, objectifying women by using female gender as an acting prop and marketing gimmick. Shame on the BBC. They need to go and attend proper political correctness training.

Don't worry about it, you've binned your television now anyway.

5 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Angry neckbeards who'se fragile male ego cant handle a female character.

You really think so? I very much doubt it. Most will probably just shrug and think it's the result of a PC BBC focus group. Isn't everyone immune to this stuff by now?

Archived