Bold Gull strikes

hissingsid

3 hours ago, vee_dub said:

Yes that bastard seagull is back today Stu, I wish your staff would stop feeding it. Billy the Kid - please try harder!

Tried again today but he shuffled off. It's the office next door to Stu's place that was feeding it and that's why he waits there. Will have another go tomorrow but reckon he's too quick for my old van.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now compare the last two pictures....which would you have more faith in..I vote seagull it certainly seems to have sharper eyes and looks more alert , of course both of them are full of s..t  one is hungry but one looks very well fed....difficult decision really.

3 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Now compare the last two pictures....which would you have more faith in..I vote seagull it certainly seems to have sharper eyes and looks more alert , of course both of them are full of s..t  one is hungry but one looks very well fed....difficult decision really.

If seagulls get the right to vote then were fooked....not really, we're fooked now :)

There have been a few mortalities lately. Most have been youngsters that did not (and now cannot) learn to be streetwise.  (Youngsters have brown feathers).

Two were quite close together - did one of them go to join his flat mate?

The Independent says it was Moorhouse's nephew that got mugged by a gull. It's amazing that something as ordinary as this has triggered an MHK's question to Tynwald. Is there nothing more important happening on this island?

29 minutes ago, monasqueen said:

There have been a few mortalities lately. Most have been youngsters that did not (and now cannot) learn to be streetwise.  (Youngsters have brown feathers).

Two were quite close together - did one of them go to join his flat mate?

The Independent says it was Moorhouse's nephew that got mugged by a gull. It's amazing that something as ordinary as this has triggered an MHK's question to Tynwald. Is there nothing more important happening on this island?

Bird brain looking after bird matters - simples...

It was reportedly a relation of sorts now I suppose famous by connection, perhaps a statue could be erected of the victim and Gull as a reminder to the people that it is possible to get a matter of none national importance discussed in parliament no matter how insignificant it may seem to voters in general, gladdens the heart.

4 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

It was reportedly a relation of sorts now I suppose famous by connection, perhaps a statue could be erected of the victim and Gull as a reminder to the people that it is possible to get a matter of none national importance discussed in parliament no matter how insignificant it may seem to voters in general, gladdens the heart.

Perhaps we can get the design wallahs at the DOI to commission a granite statue of a gull with a cheese baguette. Stick that outside the Sefton too.....Or maybe as a cost saving they could incorporate the Corpy's fibreglass gull?

David Quirk, came up with this subject in the court of nonsense some years ago, his idea was to count them.!!!!!!! It would have been a nice little job for someone, unfortunately no one listened.......it just shows you do not realise true talent until you lose it.

40 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

David Quirk, came up with this subject in the court of nonsense some years ago, his idea was to count them.!!!!!!! It would have been a nice little job for someone, unfortunately no one listened.......it just shows you do not realise true talent until you lose it.

Unfortunately or Fortunately? :rolleyes:

I saw a dead parrot gull on Richmond Hill today. I might tell the cops I suspect Billy The Kid off of Manx Forums.

I suggest we hold a 2-minute silence on the wireless, gaffer tape some flowers to a lamp post and organise a charity Gull Aid concert with local acts like the Bee Gees.

21 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

I saw a dead parrot gull on Richmond Hill today. I might tell the cops I suspect Billy The Kid off of Manx Forums.

I suggest we hold a 2-minute silence on the wireless, gaffer tape some flowers to a lamp post and organise a charity Gull Aid concert with local acts like the Bee Gees.

One of them managed to achieve a precision hit on my left shoulder yesterday from one of the lights on the Albert Pier. Delightful odour to follow you around.

A smugger shitehawk would be hard to imagine.....

Archived