Glen Truan Holiday Development

Max Power

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 12:26 AM, TheTeapot said:

The people at Glen Truan released a black rabbit or two so fuck them.

I see this chap has just been named in the Forbes rich list as the second wealthiest person to live in the IOM behind John Whitaker. 

36 minutes ago, Linz said:

I see this chap has just been named in the Forbes rich list as the second wealthiest person to live in the IOM behind John Whitaker. 

Really? thought pokerstars guy was number 1 or has he gone?

1 hour ago, Linz said:

Where did you “see” this? :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Where did you “see” this? :rolleyes:

I saw the list on Facebook, and the list was random generated as there was no information as to the persons net worth, or how they came into that money. 

20 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I saw the list on Facebook, and the list was random generated as there was no information as to the persons net worth, or how they came into that money. 

Facebook eh... must be true then

28 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He’s loaded but not that rich. 

Either way, I’m sure he won’t be investing some of his wealth here, having been messed around by IOMG. Still there are plenty of other HNWIs that some Tynpotwalders can creep, fawn and agree with, especially if there’s a sniff of cash. However, some HNWIs are attracting some negative publicity for themselves and the IOM, particularly in terms of their businesses. 

• 6 months later...

Archived