Panama Papers 2 is due to start later today

The Faceman

5 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

No surprises that yet again an active bullying campaign has been immediately launched against a new poster for totally made up reasons just so the the usual sneering establishment arseholes who post daily aggressive bullshit on this site don’t have to participate in a proper debate about an important issue to do with the IOM. I would still suggest people register to get the ICIJ updates and don’t listen to the bullying establishment consensus that is repeated verbatim in every thread on these boards. 

You are not actually being serious, are you ? Come on..............................

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Uhtred said:
1 hour ago, The Faceman said:

But I’m not TJ. So why dont you fuck off and keep your opinion to yourself you sad angry boring old bat. Why the hell would anyone want to join this forum of stupid angry deranged dickheads? 

LOL I do believe that TJ referred to me as “An old bat” so it’s interesting that you do too when my gender isn’t listed. Now, let me see if I can stir my septuagenarian memory to see if I can recall what I called TJ, as perhaps it’ll equally suit you...oh yes, I recall now...a fucking cunt, that was it.

Short, sweet and straight to the point.

4 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

No surprises that yet again an active bullying campaign has been immediately launched against a new poster for totally made up reasons just so the the usual sneering establishment arseholes who post daily aggressive bullshit on this site don’t have to participate in a proper debate about an important issue to do with the IOM. I would still suggest people register to get the ICIJ updates and don’t listen to the bullying establishment consensus that is repeated verbatim in every thread on these boards. 

Onchan Blog Entry 6.44 - 9.32 pm - invented new character on MF named after an A Team member which nobody could relate back to me or Teddy Smith, with my compliance background and new certificate"..........................

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I entirely agree. You do appear to have been jumped on pretty quickly. Please don't take this the wrong way but you don't really help yourself with the aggressive retaliation.

I’m not arguing with you Mojo as you were nice to me. But people have it all wrong but what hope does this forum have to get any new members if a bunch of total twats pile in on everyone in 5 minutes? 

5 minutes ago, The Faceman said:
12 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I entirely agree. You do appear to have been jumped on pretty quickly. Please don't take this the wrong way but you don't really help yourself with the aggressive retaliation.

I’m not arguing with you Mojo as you were nice to me. But people have it all wrong but what hope does this forum have to get any new members if a bunch of total twats pile in on everyone in 5 minutes? 

Maybe it's your lack of foreplay. You seem to go straight for the p***y :o...........................with both hands. ( or in your case, feet )

7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Maybe it's your lack of foreplay. You seem to go straight for the p***y :o...........................with both hands. ( or in your case, feet )

I don’t really care about that because it’s you lot that are the problem. Not new posters. You’re bunch of sneering stuck up establishment twats who think that ManxForums even means anything anymore. I thought it was a good idea to start a clean thread to isolate the stuff that’s going to come out over the next two days from the other threads and debate it properly after the information has been pushed into the public domain. What has happened again? A bunch of sad, sneering, bloated taxpayer funded wankers have piled in to try to stop anything of any substance being discussed at all. Even Roger Mexico has been drowned out in the accurate posts he has tried to make. This place is just an irrelevant public sector kindergarten. Try to drown the noise out if you will but this stuff is still happening. Whether you like it or not. 

1 minute ago, The Faceman said:

I don’t really care about that because it’s you lot that are the problem. Not new posters. You’re bunch of sneering stuck up establishment twats who think that ManxForums even means anything anymore. I thought it was a good idea to start a clean thread to isolate the stuff that’s going to come out over the next two days from th other threads and debate it properly after the information has been pushed into the public domain. What has happened again? A bunch of sad, sneering, bloated taxpayer funded wankers have piled in to try to stop anything of any substance being discussed at all. Even Roger Mexico has been drowned out in the accurate posts he has made. This place is just an irrelevant public sector kindergarten. 

Missing you already

1 hour ago, The Faceman said:

No it isn’t. Why do you seek to totally discredit a thread set up to debate an important issue by spreading complete lies and innuendo about the poster? Have I pissed on a civil service parade? It seems like the IOM piece is tomorrow anyway so let’s see how smug you lot feel then? 

because there is already a thread, yet llap couldn't say he watched the program hence you appear..... 

Think what you like this matter is dynamite. https://projekte.sueddeutsche.de/paradisepapers/politik/das-ist-das-leak-e229478/ and of course closer to home https://www.rt.com/news/408858-paradise-papers-queen-trump-putin/.  Your cause for concern should not be for a direct attack on the facilitating of dirty deals but rather the fall out that is guaranteed to result from this disclosure.

2 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

I’m not missing you and I won’t be flouncing off as that would be the quickest bullying campaign you taxpayer funded wankers have ever pulled off. 

Why does " Deja vu" spring to mind ? 

Have you tried joining the masons or similar with your attitude ?

Archived