Panama Papers 2 is due to start later today

The Faceman

42 minutes ago, llap said:

As I said, let's wait for episode 2 and further print media articles before we act like smug assholes and end up with egg all over our faces. Best case scenario here: we lose millions of pounds in VAT and have to massively curtail and reform our shipping and aircraft registries, which will impact not only the DED (or Star Trek Discovery, or whatever they're calling themselves now) but also many legal /accountancy / trust / CSP firms who operate portfolios which are very much involved with those vessels and aircraft being registered here. Worst case: we lose another few hundred million in VAT.

worst case is end of the vat deal....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I do feel sorry for the staff who are going to get into work in the morning and have to face a barrage from clients who were given the impression that the leak was only limited.

I don't. Granted, I don't know everyone at Appleby but the ones I do know are total knobs.

2 hours ago, Chinahand said:

You’ve banned Faceman for the sock puppet clause!!!!

The world and his wife have accused him of being a sock puppet, what about them?

Just took a bit of time for us to play ban roulette to work out the lengths of all the bans. All done now and this thread is a shitshow so I suggest someone starts a new one in the morning, hopefully with less idiocy. 

• ans locked this topic

Archived