Panama Papers 2 is due to start later today

The Faceman

3 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay Tee Jay 

At least you have ruined this thread now which clearly was the entire intention of you and your sock puppets from the second someone tried to post something that tried to position a proper debate on current affairs. You lot deserve what’s coming down the pipe. I’ll be pissing myself laughing when you’re blubbing into the gutter as your pension hasn’t been paid. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

But I’m not TJ. So why dont you fuck off and keep your opinion to yourself you sad angry boring old bat. Why the hell would anyone want to join this forum of stupid angry deranged dickheads? 

LOL I do believe that TJ referred to me as “An old bat” so it’s interesting that you do too when my gender isn’t listed. Now, let me see if I can stir my septuagenarian memory to see if I can recall what I called TJ, as perhaps it’ll equally suit you...oh yes, I recall now...a fucking cunt, that was it.

1 minute ago, The Faceman said:

At least you have ruined this thread now which clearly was the entire intention of you and your sock puppets from the second someone tried to post something that tried to position a proper debate on current affairs. You lot deserve what’s coming down the pipe. I’ll be pissing myself laughing when you’re blabbing into the gutter as your pension hasn’t been paid. 

So he "ruined" yet another TJ thread started for no other reason than to massage your attention seeking.....

I was all hoping that this might have brought the dodgy dealings on the Isle of Man to a head, but it didn't, so I decided to take it out on you Teej. I won't live long enough to get a pension, don't be bloody silly. 

8 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

LOL I do believe that TJ referred to me as “An old bat” so it’s interesting that you do too when my gender isn’t listed. Now, let me see if I can stir my septuagenarian memory to see if I can recall what I called TJ, as perhaps it’ll equally suit you...oh yes, I recall now...a fucking cunt, that was it.

I’m amazed you managed to survive Halloween you bitter old witch. 

As I said there is no point in anyone trying to join this forum or try to debate tricky issues that affect the IOM with all the bitter government lackies who hide out on here spewing nonsense. Looks like the IOM is going to get a right kicking tomorrow whether you flat earthers want to believe it or not. Let’s see what denial tactics are brought into play tomorrow as the CM is interviewed. 

Do sign up for updates

https://www.icij.org/signup/?utm_content=buffer2335b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

4 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Mods...can we have a 'special needs' section of the forum added please?

Too many idiots in this thread.

What is special about this thread then ?. We are all special Albert. Even the ones who drink in the Albion.;)

7 minutes ago, Tarne said:

I was all hoping that this might have brought the dodgy dealings on the Isle of Man to a head, but it didn't, so I decided to take it out on you Teej. I won't live long enough to get a pension, don't be bloody silly. 

Tomorrow's follow up is an hour long - no doubt most of it will be allocated to the wisdom of our Dear Leader[1].  As you might expect many of today's 'revelations' were trivial (the stuff on the Queen was particularly skimpy) or suspected already such as Ashcroft.  But the devil will be in the details and in who is exposed in various countries.

[1]  Speaking of 'dear' I was highly amused by Michael Ashcroft's belief that by repeating it endlessly you could somehow ward off legal responsibility of 'knowing' about the BBC accusations.  Especially when the whole thing was captured on video.  Maybe IOMG has been taking the same legal advice.

Just now, notwell said:

What a disappointment.  Although to be expected from Panorama. 

Really, highlighting out of the Queens multi billions she about ten million invested, legitimately,  offshore. Wow.

Actually it was even less than that.  The Guardian makes a big thing about:

The Queen, through the Duchy of Lancaster, has held and still holds investments via funds that have put money into an array of businesses, including the off-licence chain Threshers, and the retailer BrightHouse, which has been criticised for exploiting thousands of poor families and vulnerable people.

but you need to get to near the end of the story to find out:

“The Dover Street investment was bought in 2005 and forms only 0.3% of the total value of the duchy. The duchy investment in Brighthouse is through a third party and equates to £3,208,” [the Duchy of Lancaster] said.

Presumably left by some accountancy error by its agents.  So you can see why "The duchy admitted it had no idea about its 12-year investment in BrightHouse until approached by the Guardian and other partners in an international project called the Paradise Papers".  Most of the other holdings seem to have been historic and sold off long ago.  Though given that the Queen owns most of the jurisdictions in question, you'd think if anyone was entitled to invest there it would be her.

21 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Wow, you pop out for a nice evening with the family and come back to crazy. Why am I not surprised this thread has escalated so quickly, it was a dead cert.

No surprises that yet again an active bullying campaign has been immediately launched against a new poster for totally made up reasons just so the the usual sneering establishment arseholes who post daily aggressive bullshit on this site don’t have to participate in a proper debate about an important issue to do with the IOM. I would still suggest people register to get the ICIJ updates and don’t listen to the bullying establishment consensus that is repeated verbatim in every thread on these boards. 

1 minute ago, The Faceman said:

No surprises that yet again an active bullying campaign has been immediately launched against a new poster for totally made up reasons just so the the usual sneering establishment arseholes who post daily aggressive bullshit on this site don’t have to participate in a proper debate about an important issue to do with the IOM. 

I entirely agree. You do appear to have been jumped on pretty quickly. Please don't take this the wrong way but you don't really help yourself with the aggressive retaliation.

Archived