Panama Papers 2 is due to start later today

The Faceman

The ICIJ is now building up to the launch of its Panama Papers 2 campaign which will kick off later today as Panorama airs. You never know they might give you more information than you’ve got from Isle of Man Government so far. It will certainly be interesting to see how this will all be placed and positioned and what the impact on the IOM will be.

In advance people are able to sign up to receive the latest updates as below

https://www.icij.org/signup/?utm_content=buffer2335b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tarne said:

It's just so obvious, why can't he be a normal girl? Such a disappointment to his/her parents. 

Also who ever said "Yeah, the leaks will come out on a Sunday" was correct

For the record I am not TJ. 

I just thought it would be nice to start a clean thread about this subject given its potential significance for the Island. It would seem to have been a waste of time though amongst the general childishness and bitterness towards posters that seems to pervade these forums. 

My concern is that there hasn’t really been any proper debate on this anywhere so far. But now the programme is airing in the next 2 hours and the ICIJ are encouraging people to sign up for updates (as below) so some clarity is emerging at last which I was hoping would spark a good debate around the specifics of what is actually happening as the information will soon be out in the public domain.

Here’s the link again if anyone wants to sign up

https://www.icij.org/signup/?utm_content=buffer2335b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Whatever your view this is going to be a significant event for this Island and our Government. 

Archived