Panama Papers 2 is due to start later today

The Faceman

10 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

It’s a typo Dilligaf. Have you heard of those before? 

“tpwjats gine” is from the same stable as “covfefe”. The latter means “My name is Trump and I’m an idiot” whereas the former means “My name is TJ and I’m an idiot”.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

“tpwjats gine” is from the same stable as “covfefe”. The latter means “My name is Trump and I’m an idiot” whereas the former means “My name is TJ and I’m an idiot”.

But I’m not TJ. So why dont you fuck off and keep your opinion to yourself you sad angry boring old bat. Why the hell would anyone want to join this forum of stupid angry deranged dickheads? 

Who was the Isle of Man door steppee in the trailer for tomorrow?

I bet Howard was hoping for a voice over ".....and in tomorrow's programme we interview the Chief Minister of the Isle of Man". They'd better not have cut it out. What with all these Russsian Oligarcs, Queen and Trumps and folk.

The Faceman thing is a reference to this thread in 2016.

Eg:

On 06/11/2016 at 5:34 PM, TomaszJeferzon said:

Are you Thomas Jefferson? I do hope so very much. I hear he is like finding the A-Team and a master of disguise. Like the Faceman. I went to Onchan Friday as Piotr fixed this mans car. He said you can find my namesake on the Onchan underground if you know right people. I don't know anybody local in Isle of Man. I ended up walking round boating lake and getting dog mess on my shoe. I like this forum. I want to learn about Isle of Man politics.

On 06/11/2016 at 5:56 PM, TomaszJeferzon said:

Ah, you are Faceman! I do not need a therapist. You are very funny man. I go back to Onchan Monday. I go to the glen of Molly Quirk and see if i meet Faceman. I am so glad I register on here.

On 06/11/2016 at 10:30 PM, George Washington said:

Not only is it not funny but it's also sick and twisted. I'm sure a cheap laugh is worth the damage caused to the person, such as causing a mental breakdown, paranoia, anxiety attacks, heart palpitations, and use of medication, all because there is some obsessed creep targeting them (again) on the internet via an anonymous pseudonym. Prick.

On 06/11/2016 at 10:36 PM, TomaszJeferzon said:

You very funny man Faceman! You like eat Pot Noodle in underpants, yes? I could be like hero Thaddeus Kosciuszko and we could correspond for 20 years, yes?

14 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

But I’m not TJ. So why dont you fuck off and keep your opinion to yourself you sad angry boring old bat. Why the hell would anyone want to join this forum of stupid angry deranged dickheads? 

Fuck off then TJ.

8 minutes ago, pongo said:

The Faceman thing if a reference to this thread in 2016.

Eg:

No it isn’t. Why do you seek to totally discredit a thread set up to debate an important issue by spreading complete lies and innuendo about the poster? Have I pissed on a civil service parade? It seems like the IOM piece is tomorrow anyway so let’s see how smug you lot feel then? 

Archived