More shootings in the U.S.

De nada

I suspect that the pharma companies who supply most of the school shooters their psychotropic meds will still be in business dealing out their legal shite, but let's not focus too much on the other common factor apart from the gun itself. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

I suspect that the pharma companies who supply most of the school shooters their psychotropic meds will still be in business dealing out their legal shite, but let's not focus too much on the other common factor apart from the gun itself. 

The shooter was an angry white guy, with mental issues and access to guns.

The whole world has angry white guys with mental issues, but sure lets deflect from the fact he was able to purchase a firearm but not old enough to purchase alcohol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

The shooter was an angry guy of arabic descent , with "richards syndrome" issues and access to guns.

The whole world has angry guys of arabic descent with  "richards syndrome" issues, but sure lets deflect from the fact he was able to purchase a firearm but not old enough to purchase alcohol.

:thumbsup:

WTF is "richards syndrome" meant to be woody2?

If you cannot see that the availability of guns plus people with mental health problems is a bad mix then I really feel sorry for you.  I am sure I saw a statistic earlier today that there is a mass shooting in a US school every 60 days.  Strangely enough on US military bases where only the MP carry fire arms routinely (and then only a hand gun) mass shootings are much rarer.

The US do not need to ban guns they just need to regulate them better and stop the general public from being able to buy military grade guns.  As for those nutters who think that they and there assault rifle are going to stop a tyrannical Government...  Do they really think that they would stand a chance against the a Government backed by the US military?  An individual would be blown to hell before they even fired a shot.  

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

WTF is "richards syndrome" meant to be woody2?

according to a bloke down the pub people that went to the school on twitter (inc. women)-

the arabic descent's ex-girlfriend told her new boyfriend, who told the whole school about his "richards syndrome" which led to this tragic event.....

"richards syndrome" aka TT=tiny turtle

Officials gave no details of the reasons for his expulsion but student Victoria Olvera, 17, told the Associated Press it was because of a fight with his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend.

She also said he had been abusive towards the ex-girlfriend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43066226

Maths teacher Jim Gard told the Miami Herald: "There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus."

Mr Gard said the suspect was so obsessed with one girl at the school it approached "the point of stalking her".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43067530

"richards syndrome" doesn't match the snowflake agenda......

4 hours ago, woody2 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43066226

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43067530

"richards syndrome" doesn't match the snowflake agenda......

I am still not clear what you are prattling on about.  Surely these quotes just prove that this was a guy who should not have had access to a semi-automatic assault rifle? 

#woody2istherealsnowflake

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

I am still not clear what you are prattling on about.  Surely these quotes just prove that this was a guy who should not have had access to a semi-automatic assault rifle? 

it is what is behind the attack dumbo.....

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Not sure anyone ever understands what woody prattles on about...:thumbsup:

• Haha 1