Any Skin Cancer Cases Here?

GD4XXX

Hi all,

I've only recently really noticed how much more sunlight we get here during the summer than the S.E of England gets. When I pop back and forth it's plain the light is brighter here, which surprised me greatly, but I believe is due to a permanent layer of pollution in the atmosphere over the south east of the BI. Flipping back and forth it's obvious that the sky is bluer here than it is there, where there's a constant milkiness visible. This prompts me to ask the question, have there been any reported cases of skin cancer (all forms) that have been confirmed as arising from sunlight exposure whilst the patient was on this island? If anyone had suggested such a thing before I moved here I'd have laughed at them. Now I'm not at all so sure.

Comments?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GD4XXX said:

Hi all,

I've only recently really noticed how much more sunlight we get here during the summer than the S.E of England gets. When I pop back and forth it's plain the light is brighter here, which surprised me greatly, but I believe is due to a permanent layer of pollution in the atmosphere over the south east of the BI. Flipping back and forth it's obvious that the sky is bluer here than it is there, where there's a constant milkiness visible. This prompts me to ask the question, have there been any reported cases of skin cancer (all forms) that have been confirmed as arising from sunlight exposure whilst the patient was on this island? If anyone had suggested such a thing before I moved here I'd have laughed at them. Now I'm not at all so sure.

Comments?

Sunlight? are you on the right forum...

• 1 year later...

Came across this video recently and added it to this old topic

See what you think although for me, I think any withholding of a cancer cure is criminal and that 2 million people did not have to die if they were permitted it!

1 hour ago, manxy said:

See what you think although for me, I think any withholding of a cancer cure is criminal and that 2 million people did not have to die if they were permitted it!

FFS manxy. I got as far as 50 seconds before seeing where this was going. What a crock of shite.

I disagree completely Dilli and it appears to show that medication is known and able to cure cancer but is being withdrawn from public circulation and that 2 million people have died when treatment was available!

I realise that you have not seen enough to make a fair judgement, but I have and there has to be accountability and if the law is an arse and is not doing what it should be doing, then its time to get rid of the law breakers which includes bent judicial members as only truth, fairness and honesty can only be the way forward.

This isn't the first time that Governments have not followed their duties of protecting the people they serve and for those deciding to follow the path of greed and corporate financial gain and I'd say that their days are numbered. Greedy politicians who look after their own skins are those that should hang their heads in shame. They are no good to the people who they serve and eventually they will be either found out or will be hounded out. I can't stand bent politicians or any person in society who say one thing and then do the opposite and cream off the proceeds!!

Cures for cancer is available so they say. Watch the video and chase those politicians who are paid to help the people!

On 8/31/2019 at 6:49 PM, manxy said:

i think this is a chap called Noakes.

A former UKIP leadership contender who made millions from selling a medicine claiming it as a cure for cancer, autism and HIV.

A Guernsey based operation, I think.In court ,in 2015, according to the BBC reports  before being sentenced to 15 months in jail  for selling unlicensed medicines and money laundering he retracted his assertion that it cured cancer.

He refers to gcMAF

This goes back over twenty  years when Japanese researcher Yamamoto   published some work on mice with malignant tumours.

He administered gcMAF which stimulates large white blood cells to engulf and destroy bacteria ,viruses an abnormal cells including cancer cells.

Cancer cells produce an enzyme , naglase  which   destroys Gc MAf.In doing so, it theoretically protects the cancer cells  by  allowing it to escape being noticed  not  then not being devoured by the white cells called  macrophages   ( phage = eat).MAF = macrophages activating factor)So give added gcMAF  and the  cancer cells will be seen -by  and then destroyed by the macrophage white cells.

The tumors were slowed in 16 of the 35 mice.( They all died from  cancer)

Sounds brilliant -   give GcMAF  and goodbye cancer, that would be wonderful just as it would be if it also cured autism, HIV etc.

Read the what Cancer Research  UK, BBC  reports, and others on this and decide for  youself:

- Is it a miracle cure that is being denied us- or is  it something that has been used to ruthlessly exploit people when they are vulnerable and desperate?

7 hours ago, finlo said:

I've suspected for many years that a lot of things are curable i.e. cancers to colds etc but there's way too much money to be made by not implementing them.

It's a multi, multi billion dollar industry, of course its not going to get implemented

Archived