Any Skin Cancer Cases Here?

GD4XXX

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of things kill cancer cells, they also kill healthy cells, or just kill, full stop. There aren’t any miracle cures that are being suppressed. To be used they’d have to be tested and then they can be patented and make billions for big pharma.

Much more than they currently make. They’ve no interest in suppression.

The conspiracy theories about suppression are just that.

Bleach kills cancer cells, and 99% of known germs, but that doesn’t make it a miracle cure, nor does it make the fact it isn’t being used a suppression of a miracle cure.

I wouldn’t recommend drinking or injecting it.

Cancer treatment isn’t generic, it’s very specific to each cancer. The trick is to find a drug that attacks the affected cells when they divide ( which they do faster than non affected cells ) by recognising or being attracted to the specific mutation. BUT without damaging, or seriously damaging, healthy cells.

Its why snake oil salesmen, touting cancer cures, are criminalised. They are preying on the weak, desperate and vulnerable.

48 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Lots of things kill cancer cells, they also kill healthy cells, or just kill, full stop. There aren’t any miracle cures that are being suppressed. To be used they’d have to be tested and then they can be patented and make billions for big pharma.

Bleach kills cancer cells, and 99% of known germs, but that doesn’t make it a miracle cure, nor does it make the fact it isn’t being used a suppression of a miracle cure.

Cancer treatment isn’t generic, it’s very specific to each cancer. The trick is to find a drug that attacks the affected cells when they divide ( which they do faster than non affected cells ) by recognising or being attracted to the specific mutation. BUT without damaging, or seriously damaging, healthy cells.

Its why snake oil salesmen, touting cancer cures, are criminalised. They are preying on the weak, desperate and vulnerable.

"According to pharmaceutical companies, the high price of drugs is unavoidable. It has been estimated that drug companies spend over $800 billion on developing a product. This includes marketing and research"

that is just the USA alone...

Still think there is no agenda in not finding a cure quickly?

I think you're spot on ND/finlo. 

There's also the issue that by saving lives, then the population will keep on expanding and as Sir David Attenborough stated: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”

1 in 3 has cancer now and its estimated that by 2040, everyone will get it. (This ties in with my personal 5G, mobiles, electric cars and Smart Meters theory and its not for everyone and no need to expand on it here), but if they wanted to depopulate the planet, then there must be better ways of doing this - although thats another topic.

The vague theory that “they” -the illuminati ..whoever .. know the answers to all life’s ills and are   successfully  keeping it all  from us    in order to make themselves even more rich , even hiding the answers to “curing” cancer is a fascinating yet absurd one.

Following the  notion further for a moment, then the problem about identifying these super- powered beings  will  surely become much  easier with the passage of  time.As we poor mortals age and whither, they will increasingly stand out. Not only  more obscenely wealthy but though incredibly old , they will seem stunningly youthful as they glide  several times  past their expected life span.

Back in In the real world though, many of our brightest and most talented  at the forefront against diseases such as cancer have a lifespan pretty much like everyone else.Sometimes ,sadly, less.

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

This is spot on. The notion that ‘big pharma’ is suppressing a miracle cancer cure is just ridiculous.  No such thing can exist. There is virtually no limit to the number of possible genetic mutations that could cause a cell to become cancerous, so clearly no single drug, such as THC for example, could work against all of them. And even if there were, cancers evolve and a process of Darwinian selection means that resistance to treatments develops over time. 

1 hour ago, manxy said:

I think you're spot on ND/finlo. 

There's also the issue that by saving lives, then the population will keep on expanding and as Sir David Attenborough stated: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”

1 in 3 has cancer now and its estimated that by 2040, everyone will get it. (This ties in with my personal 5G, mobiles, electric cars and Smart Meters theory and its not for everyone and no need to expand on it here), but if they wanted to depopulate the planet, then there must be better ways of doing this - although thats another topic.

You really are just taking the piss now, or trying to. 

1. I fear that there is no danger to us from the weather on the Isle of Man, save perhaps for rust corrosion.

2. Sadly, because I do like reading her stuff very much and the gentle way she puts her points across, I have reached the unavoidable conclusion that manxy is trolling us on several levels.

3. Cancer is the process by which cells, and therefore animals including us, reach the end of their lives and die if other disease or misadventure doesn't get us first. Nothing is immortal. Everything organic has an end. It degenerates, it cannot be made to last forever, and this is cancer. You can cut cancerous parts away by surgery and you can hit and kill small areas by targeted therapies, but you cannot engineer wholesale reversal of cancerous change in cells to cure those cells. You cannot "recall" metastases and render them harmless. If there was a catch all cancer cure it would absolutely be made available because the revenue for the promoter would be immense. Perhaps the greatest clincher is that mega rich people are still dying of cancer. Steve Jobs was worth over $10 billion dollars when he died of pancreatic cancer. If there was a cure, he would have known about it and someone would have sold it to him.

As to whether metastases can be recalled or not, then I wouldn't have any idea and leave that to the scientists and esteemed professionals who say so.

Regards trolling - then I didn't realise I may have done and if so, unaware that I did or didn't but was making points within points, so maybe I did (or not?)

Regards profiting from cures, then one would say that most people would take the profit unless the prime motivation is to reduce population to prevent worse hardships further down the line.

Regards Steve Jobs, they say he committed suicide according to his biographer and it was curable

Wikipedia  In October 2003, Jobs was diagnosed with cancer. In mid-2004, he announced to his employees that he had a cancerous tumor in his pancreas.[109] The prognosis for pancreatic cancer is usually very poor;[110] Jobs stated that he had a rare, much less aggressive type, known as islet cell neuroendocrine tumor.[109]

Despite his diagnosis, Jobs resisted his doctors' recommendations for medical intervention for nine months,[111] instead relying on alternative medicine to thwart the disease. According to Harvard researcher Ramzi Amri, his choice of alternative treatment "led to an unnecessarily early death". Other doctors agree that Jobs's diet was insufficient to address his disease. However, cancer researcher and alternative medicine critic David Gorski wrote that "it's impossible to know whether and by how much he might have decreased his chances of surviving his cancer through his flirtation with woo. My best guess was that Jobs probably only modestly decreased his chances of survival, if that."[112] Barrie R. Cassileth, the chief of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's integrative medicine department,[113] said, "Jobs's faith in alternative medicine likely cost him his life.... He had the only kind of pancreatic cancer that is treatable and curable.... He essentially committed suicide."[114] According to Jobs's biographer, Walter Isaacson, "for nine months he refused to undergo surgery for his pancreatic cancer – a decision he later regretted as his health declined".[115] "Instead, he tried a vegan diet, acupuncture, herbal remedies, and other treatments he found online, and even consulted a psychic. He was also influenced by a doctor who ran a clinic that advised juice fasts, bowel cleansings and other unproven approaches, before finally having surgery in July 2004."[116] He eventually underwent a pancreaticoduodenectomy (or "Whipple procedure") in July 2004, that appeared to remove the tumor successfully.[117][118] Jobs did not receive chemotherapy or radiation therapy

1 hour ago, manxy said:

As to whether metastases can be recalled or not, then I wouldn't have any idea and leave that to the scientists and esteemed professionals who say so.

Regards trolling - then I didn't realise I may have done and if so, unaware that I did or didn't but was making points within points, so maybe I did (or not?)

Regards profiting from cures, then one would say that most people would take the profit unless the prime motivation is to reduce population to prevent worse hardships further down the line.

Regards Steve Jobs, they say he committed suicide according to his biographer and it was curable

Wikipedia  In October 2003, Jobs was diagnosed with cancer. In mid-2004, he announced to his employees that he had a cancerous tumor in his pancreas.[109] The prognosis for pancreatic cancer is usually very poor;[110] Jobs stated that he had a rare, much less aggressive type, known as islet cell neuroendocrine tumor.[109]

Despite his diagnosis, Jobs resisted his doctors' recommendations for medical intervention for nine months,[111] instead relying on alternative medicine to thwart the disease. According to Harvard researcher Ramzi Amri, his choice of alternative treatment "led to an unnecessarily early death". Other doctors agree that Jobs's diet was insufficient to address his disease. However, cancer researcher and alternative medicine critic David Gorski wrote that "it's impossible to know whether and by how much he might have decreased his chances of surviving his cancer through his flirtation with woo. My best guess was that Jobs probably only modestly decreased his chances of survival, if that."[112] Barrie R. Cassileth, the chief of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's integrative medicine department,[113] said, "Jobs's faith in alternative medicine likely cost him his life.... He had the only kind of pancreatic cancer that is treatable and curable.... He essentially committed suicide."[114] According to Jobs's biographer, Walter Isaacson, "for nine months he refused to undergo surgery for his pancreatic cancer – a decision he later regretted as his health declined".[115] "Instead, he tried a vegan diet, acupuncture, herbal remedies, and other treatments he found online, and even consulted a psychic. He was also influenced by a doctor who ran a clinic that advised juice fasts, bowel cleansings and other unproven approaches, before finally having surgery in July 2004."[116] He eventually underwent a pancreaticoduodenectomy (or "Whipple procedure") in July 2004, that appeared to remove the tumor successfully.[117][118] Jobs did not receive chemotherapy or radiation therapy

If you aren’t trolling here and on the 5G thread then you’re giving a very good imitation with all your reproducing of readily disprovable conspiracy theories from nutters charlatans and snake oil salesmen  

39 minutes ago, John Wright said:

If you aren’t trolling here and on the 5G thread then you’re giving a very good imitation with all your reproducing of readily disprovable conspiracy theories from nutters charlatans and snake oil salesmen  

Are you saying that the wikipedia article is lies?

15 hours ago, manxy said:

:rolleyes:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. It can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalised. Biographies of living persons are especially vulnerable to this issue.

16 hours ago, manxy said:

No, I don’t know how true the Steve Jobs article is. 

It was you asking had you been trolling that I was responding to.

Assuming the Steve Jobs article was true it just shows how even the wealthy and bright can be taken in by false claims of cures, miracles, prayers, diet. Which is rather what this topic is about.

They don’t work. Yes, chemo and radio and surgery have terrible side effects and aren’t 100%, but they’re better than the alternative, which is approaching 100% death.

Cannabis does not cure cancer. Or any other disease. At best it alleviates pain, stress and symptoms. The research is out there.

Neither do macrobiotic diets, drinking gallons of cabbage water, or whatever is currently being promoted.

There is no magic cure, that according to conspiracy theorists is being suppressed.

If there were it’d have been taken up, tested, and patented. Big Pharma and anti cancer charities wouldn’t be spending billions on researching new gene specific targeted drugs. They’d be minting it on the alleged suppressed drugs.

Archived