TT 2018

woody2

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

No

I would however be more concerned as to where Mike Hailwoods Ducati  engine went to after such a fantastic win !!!!! 

Mike Hailwood's engine wasn't the source of life-changing injuries and a potentially massive litigation case though?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Mike Hailwood's engine wasn't the source of life-changing injuries and a potentially massive litigation case though?

No, just deception. The SC case is all above board, just some don’t want to face the reality

27 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

What is wrong with that ?

Less pretentious than you though.

Of all the adjectives you might have used this one says more about you than it could ever say about RM.

An intelligent poster who writes facts not opinions, who posts objectively not subjectively, who consistently  backs up their detailed facts with legitimate sources.

Pretentious? They’ve really struck a nerve with you, haven’t they. I wonder why that might be  

4 minutes ago, ecobob said:

Of all the adjectives you might have used this one says more about you than it could ever say about RM.

An intelligent poster who writes facts not opinions, who posts objectively not subjectively, who consistently  backs up their detailed facts with legitimate sources.

Pretentious? They’ve really struck a nerve with you, haven’t they. I wonder why.  

Yes , pretentious

I have no idea who RM is and care even less. Why do people kiss his arse so much ?

I am in no doubt that he is smart and usually knows what he is talking about, but why do posters assume what he says is always correct ? This is  so much like folk sucking up to Buster Lewin, who usually talks shite.

17 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

The SC case is all above board

Hmm.

An event that shouldn't have been able to happen happened and is still subject to gossip and rumour a year and a half later,  the official report has been completed but hasn't been released because, lawyers are arguing over jurisdiction and senior race officials are being fired. All above board? All aboard dilli's brain train. 

1 hour ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Max - not wanting to blow smoke up your arse but well done for having somehow managed to stay out of this thread but as a former TM having had inside access and dealings with SC was he ever deserving of £70k a year wage ?

Cheers, I don’t know anything about his salary tbh.

He has a lot of experience accumulated over the years but I couldn’t see him walking away from a salary such as that just because they told him he would be driven in future? I think he was driven by someone until recently anyway?

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Hmm.

An event that shouldn't have been able to happen happened and is still subject to gossip and rumour a year and a half later,  the official report has been completed but hasn't been released because, lawyers are arguing over jurisdiction and senior race officials are being fired. All above board? All aboard dilli's brain train. 

Teapot, I think your brew is over strained

16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Yes , pretentious

Mate, there’s so much I could say right now but i can’t bear to be party to you unraveling again online and in the public eye. Witnessing it happen so many times before is painful to watch and I’ve no wish to contribute to your further demise.  I’ll leave you to your delusions, in this and in other matters. 

3 minutes ago, ecobob said:

Mate, there’s so much I could say right now but i can’t bear to be party to you unraveling again online and in the public eye. Witnessing it happen so many times before is painful to watch and I’ve no wish to contribute to your further demise.  I’ll leave you to your delusions, in this and in other matters. 

Why post then ?

9 hours ago, Gizo said:

For 4 weeks work? What else did he do..? 

to be fair to SC,  i have often seen him around the course  in all weathers at various times of the year and at weekends and outside 9 - 5 supervising the safety installments,  bales, air fences, foam around signs and poles etc,,  he is also the guy that does most of the setting up at Jurby according to sources,  he may be sat lurking somewhere up the grandstand and come across as a bit of a gargoyle with a charisma bypass  but he has done his bit,   i haven't spoke to him much over the years but i have never seen his asshole side based on my own experiences of him.  he wouldn't get much work as an after dinner speaker  but that's irrelevant,  maybe others frustrate him in to acting poorly...i know some folks that do that for me, usually family....

Archived