TT 2018

woody2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greenlight's coverage of the North West and Ulster is top class to be fair, long time since they did the TT. Great to see a local company beating competition from off Island. We'll see in June but until then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

18 minutes ago, Boo Gay'n said:

IOM Gov procurement rules are clear and simple.  My firm has tried to get some work.  We assumed when we failed that our price, although calculated as being competitive to them and profitable for us, was higher than the opposition.  It's business, move on.

Image result for brown envelopes

2 hours ago, woolley said:

I see we are going to get a cost/benefit analysis to the Island of the TT. That will be interesting. I wonder what the terms of reference will be. Will the conclusion be written before the report?

I would be surprised if there are any surprises or bones of contentions. I’m sure MF posters could write this report on here, coming out with similar bullshit terminology and associated buzzwords which is so beloved of IOMG. 

3 hours ago, 2112 said:

I would be surprised if there are any surprises or bones of contentions. I’m sure MF posters could write this report on here, coming out with similar bullshit terminology and associated buzzwords which is so beloved of IOMG. 

Well, my contribution to the report is to use the magic word "strategic" for as many times as will fill a report of some +400 pages long.

You can't have enough "strategic"s in an IOM report. Ever.

2 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

Well, my contribution to the report is to use the magic word "strategic" for as many times as will fill a report of some +400 pages long.

You can't have enough "strategic"s in an IOM report. Ever.

+ "international profile"

Archived