TT 2018

woody2

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

bbc showing nw200 live on the red button on saturday.....

what's the reason they can't show the tt live.......

Have you ever watched any of the NW200? I watched some of yesterday's racing. It's awful, just about the worst motorsport there is on tv. The TT would be even worse. 

56 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Have you ever watched any of the NW200? I watched some of yesterday's racing. It's awful, just about the worst motorsport there is on tv. The TT would be even worse. 

watch it all the time- its bigger than the tt:whistling: real racing.....

6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

watch it all the time- its bigger than the tt:whistling: real racing.....

It's a smaller circuit than the TT, considerably so, and it still makes for an extremely dull televisual racing experience. And the camera control room panic that is evident when any kind of incident occurs is almost comical. So there's your answer. 

21 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

It's a smaller circuit than the TT, considerably so, and it still makes for an extremely dull televisual racing experience. And the camera control room panic that is evident when any kind of incident occurs is almost comical. So there's your answer. 

the fact you don't like it makes it even better:lol:

what's up? death toll not high enough for your morbid hobby.....

The Manx Grand Prix was streamed live last year by the organising club the MMCC. It was a great success for an amateur production, they had a ten second delay which sounded strange when the live commentary was overlaid but not insurmountable. This years event will also be streamed. The TT is going to follow this at some point.  

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

the fact you don't like it makes it even better:lol:

I don't particularly dislike it, it's just that I am more representative of a worldwide televised motorsport audience, and can therefore recognise the limited appeal road racing on huge circuits is ever going to have. 

22 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I don't particularly dislike it, it's just that I am more representative of a worldwide televised motorsport audience, and can therefore recognise the limited appeal road racing on huge circuits is ever going to have. 

:lol::lol::lol:

3 hours ago, La Colombe said:

its filmed by the same company doing the tt this year.....

I must say GeeCee is late getting started this year, I wonder if he's ok. I'm sure if he'd died LC would have let us know. Actually come to think of it it's more likely he's too ashamed to show his face after his sick comments on the anti-abortion thread a while back.

Archived