Police in drugs factory bust

BallaDoc

1 minute ago, gettafa said:
2 hours ago, kevster said:

I seem to remember his son getting done on a drugs charge a few years back and I’ve worked with him in the past and he’s a complete knob. 

I don't know him from Adam, but if you had to choose 5 of those fifteen, he has to be in the running. Entertainment value if nothing else.

You ever seen him run. I have  :lol::lol::lol:. ( and you would not choose him, really )

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:44 AM, The Bastard said:

It was a pit bull. The original owner was even posting videos on YouTube with the title "pit bull in Isle of Man" showing it jumping and grabbing at a suspended piece of rope. Pretty stupid to import an illegal dog then advertise the fact.

they didn't know what they were dealing with,UNLIKE these "mice".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/11/argentinian-police-officers-dismissed-after-claiming-mice-ate-marijuana

• 2 weeks later...

When you can go anywhere - anywhere - in the world with anyone in the world, the Isle of Man kinda comes way down the list. Especially when you have been here.

They had look over the Fairy Bridge and had a cup of tea in the Castle Mona grounds.. There's not a lot left after that.

5ae042dd0ae0e_Wowman03.thumb.jpg.d47740243a997f653d258d1a69500bf2.jpg

These pics are crying out for captions and speech bubbles,

To be fair, they did play on stage with a dog, but it was hardly The Altamont:

5ae0463392494_Douglas-Altamont01.thumb.jpg.645682c3500d22738a89dfc51ebb618f.jpg

Left hand pic, girl feints on 't Isle of Man and has to be carried out by police..

Right hand pic Altamont, where Hells Angels killed a black guy and some other folk died.

On 25/04/2018 at 9:57 AM, gettafa said:

When you can go anywhere - anywhere - in the world with anyone in the world, the Isle of Man kinda comes way down the list. Especially when you have been here.

They had look over the Fairy Bridge and had a cup of tea in the Castle Mona grounds.. There's not a lot left after that.

5ae042dd0ae0e_Wowman03.thumb.jpg.d47740243a997f653d258d1a69500bf2.jpg

These picks are crying out for captions and speech bubbles,

You say there's not a lot after that but you forgot to mention about getting fucked up on mushrooms up at Sulby reservoir....I bet they did that...or something similar.

3 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

You say there's not a lot after that but you forgot to mention about getting fucked up on mushrooms up at Sulby reservoir....I bet they did that...or something similar.

I'll lay a bet that you are far too young to even remember them when they were sort of popular,( with some people )

Archived