Police in drugs factory bust

BallaDoc

18 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

You say there's not a lot after that but you forgot to mention about getting fucked up on mushrooms up at Sulby reservoir....I bet they did that...or something similar.

Call me naive, but I don't think 'shrooms were invented back then. Not on the Isle of Man anyway.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 9:57 AM, gettafa said:

When you can go anywhere - anywhere - in the world with anyone in the world, the Isle of Man kinda comes way down the list. Especially when you have been here.

They had look over the Fairy Bridge and had a cup of tea in the Castle Mona grounds.. There's not a lot left after that.

5ae042dd0ae0e_Wowman03.thumb.jpg.d47740243a997f653d258d1a69500bf2.jpg

These pics are crying out for captions and speech bubbles,

What are you waiting for! Great idea

8 hours ago, WTF said:
10 hours ago, gettafa said:

Call me naive, but I don't think 'shrooms were invented back then. Not on the Isle of Man anyway.

Oh yes they were.

I don't think the dam was even built then either.

It definitely wasn't built then, Sulby dam, constructed late 1980 til 83 by Shephard Hill, there's a plaque on a boulder up there in the overlooking carpark commemorating its finishing, by somebody important-ish, maybe a Lieutenant Governor's wife.

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:47 AM, 2bees said:

But it’s against the law... 

How is it legal for people to own stocks and shares in the likes of GWP and PMCB, especially PMCB? The cops need to get themselves over to Nevada those pesky people have got a 17million $ grow going on. 

Pointless and wasteful. Did they ever catch the B&Q thief? Or find the Mayoress’s chain? Or find the person who sold that man the box of cocaine? Or the person who sold that other lad the tenner bag of smack that killed him? Did they? No, because they were too busy pissing around with pot heads - bah!

I've just taken a punt myself on APH as this could go ballistic very quickly.i wonder if plod would charge me with dealing in "illicit" drugs!!!!!!!!!.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/cannabis-promises-high-returns-for-investors-z5qt2nj3d

https://secure.wealthdaily.com/149007?device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_ZrXBRDXARIsAA8KauRB5k8JstWtXtuVFZoDVywdIhpQebCWOUjlV_W9TmBganThVFQjDS0aAleyEALw_wcB

"So let's get this right. They invite the baddest boys of Rock 'n' Roll to play a gig here. Then to entertain us on our time off they provide a pot of tea in a garden. And also to look over a bridge at a stream. And they wonder why all the young people are leaving and the place is over run with oldies and wrinklies?"

On 28/04/2018 at 1:21 AM, Non-Believer said:

It definitely wasn't built then, Sulby dam, constructed late 1980 til 83 by Shephard Hill, there's a plaque on a boulder up there in the overlooking carpark commemorating its finishing, by somebody important-ish, maybe a Lieutenant Governor's wife.

It's irrelevant when the dam/reservoir was built because the fields have been there for yonks and have probably always had magic mushrooms in them.

..............info, the reservoir, 'used to be a slate mine that produced very long flat lengths of slate which can be seen all over the island as gateposts and lintels', quote from, 'Legends of a Lifetime'..............

Archived