Police in drugs factory bust

BallaDoc

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=39081&headline=Police in drugs factory bust&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2018

Yesterday morning the police arrested the owner of a cannabis farm and took some photos of the same.  It is very disappointing to see these misguided cannabis growers making the same old mistakes time after time.  The yellowing of the leaves in the photos are clear signs of incorrect root pH balance or nitrogen deficiency. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it’s against the law... 

How is it legal for people to own stocks and shares in the likes of GWP and PMCB, especially PMCB? The cops need to get themselves over to Nevada those pesky people have got a 17million $ grow going on. 

Pointless and wasteful. Did they ever catch the B&Q thief? Or find the Mayoress’s chain? Or find the person who sold that man the box of cocaine? Or the person who sold that other lad the tenner bag of smack that killed him? Did they? No, because they were too busy pissing around with pot heads - bah!

And speaking of plant growth (or not as the case may be)....there's a rumour (and that's all at the moment) circulating in the north that Ramsey Commissioners are about to be relieved of a considerable sum of money, perhaps as much as £20k I'm told, by DEFA in respect of illegal felling of trees by RTC staff in the town's Mooragh Park area - maybe that's why they've had to put the rates up :wacko:. Anybody able to confirm...?

19 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

And speaking of plant growth (or not as the case may be)....there's a rumour (and that's all at the moment) circulating in the north that Ramsey Commissioners are about to be relieved of a considerable sum of money, perhaps as much as £20k I'm told, by DEFA in respect of illegal felling of trees by RTC staff in the town's Mooragh Park area - maybe that's why they've had to put the rates up :wacko:. Anybody able to confirm...?

Time for a root and branch review if true.

43 minutes ago, Uhtred said:
1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Time for a root and branch review if true.

I wonder who twigged ?

Maybe RTC will leaf the trees alone in future?:)

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

I wonder who twigged ?

Maybe RTC will leaf the trees alone in future?:)

DEFA’s bark may be worse than their bite. Perhaps they won’t stick it to RTC; they may think it goes against the grain.

4 hours ago, 2bees said:

But it’s against the law... 

How is it legal for people to own stocks and shares in the likes of GWP and PMCB, especially PMCB? The cops need to get themselves over to Nevada those pesky people have got a 17million $ grow going on. 

Pointless and wasteful. Did they ever catch the B&Q thief? Or find the Mayoress’s chain? Or find the person who sold that man the box of cocaine? Or the person who sold that other lad the tenner bag of smack that killed him? Did they? No, because they were too busy pissing around with pot heads - bah!

Or the person who stole the red car...:rolleyes:

Archived