Boatyard - Protesting too loudly?

Galen

6 hours ago, Galen said:

but parking around there can be a real pain too unless you are a late night eater.

We ate there early evening. Parked in the House of Mannanan car park (it was closed) and strolled over. My 89 year old mother managed it quite easily. 

6 hours ago, Galen said:

but parking around there can be a real pain too unless you are a late night eater.

We ate there early evening. Parked in the House of Mannanan car park (it was closed) and strolled over. My 89 year old mother managed it quite easily. 

6 hours ago, Galen said:

6 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

My 89 year old mother managed it quite easily. 

Is she going deaf? 

6 hours ago, La Colombe said:
6 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Is she going deaf? 

Just kept forgetting she'd been.

On 3/17/2018 at 12:32 PM, Declan said:

I hate these sort of threads. It’s one meal out of the thousands you’ll eat in your life. If you don’t like it don’t go back but don’t try to put them out of business. 

Best to use the old principle. "If you like it, tell your friends. If you don't like it, tell us." Maybe then they will do something about your gripes.

We have been quite often, particularly in summer.  It’s splendid to dine overlooking the marina and enjoy the sunset.  However, they were better when they first opened, offering ‘catch of the day’ simple dishes at (fairly) sensible prices. Now I think their ambition is in danger of overtaking their ability.  Complex dishes at high prices will kill their reputation.  Steady the boat please.

We will go back, in the hope that they listen to the feedback and also drop those wine prices!

Archived