Game of Thrones - what next?

Snorri

I'd be interested to hear what people think will happen in the new (and last) season of Game of Thrones?

I was a bit perturbed by John Snow shagging his aunty at the end of the last season.

Where do you think that's going to end? What do you think is next for the priestess? A few seasons back, the eunuch bloke had the wizard who had taken away his balls in a ritual had him locked up in a box. I wonder if that wizard or sorcerer will be released and enter into the story line.

I wonder what is next for Daenerys. She's such a gorgeous lady. I want to marry her.

Who will sit on the iron throad??? What is next for the Stark daughters? How are they going to defeat the night riders.

I have also heard there will be a prequel series set thousands of years before season one of the current series.

Overall, I've found Game of Thrones a very fun and interested TV show, which is rare praise from me as someone who doesn't watch any television.

Does anybody recommend the books?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Snorri said:

I'd be interested to hear what people think will happen in the new (and last) season of Game of Thrones?

I was a bit perturbed by John Snow shagging his aunty at the end of the last season.

Where do you think that's going to end? What do you think is next for the priestess? A few seasons back, the eunuch bloke had the wizard who had taken away his balls in a ritual had him locked up in a box. I wonder if that wizard or sorcerer will be released and enter into the story line.

I wonder what is next for Daenerys. She's such a gorgeous lady. I want to marry her.

Who will sit on the iron throad??? What is next for the Stark daughters? How are they going to defeat the night riders.

I have also heard there will be a prequel series set thousands of years before season one of the current series.

Overall, I've found Game of Thrones a very fun and interested TV show, which is rare praise from me as someone who doesn't watch any television.

Does anybody recommend the books?

Sad f*****

27 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Never seen an episode. Am I the only one?

I sympathise. I also never watched any of them until recently. I ended up binge watching all the seasons as I got hooked. I assumed it was rubbish as everybody is always talking about it and I find most popular things to be trash, but this is an exception to the rule. I do thoroughly recommend it.

Archived