William Dunlop...

TheTeapot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Phat Tog said:

I've got bad news for you.  Life has a 100% mortality rate.  If you can't race bikes then something else may get you instead, like shoving chemicals up your beak or even just crossing the road. 

I fully concur, something will get you in the end but to separate a motorcycle riders death as being more relevant than say a starving child is quite wrong. He, and others before him, raced motorcycles for their own thrill, an addiction, if watching smackheads getting high was entertaining rather than pathetically sad would it be acceptable to sit, watch and applaud? 

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I've not read so much disgraceful and disrespectful bollocks on here for years.

There are plenty of threads to vent your spleen on motorcycling. This wasn't one of them.

There's been nothing disgraceful or disrespectful said or written on this thread. This is a public forum where people have free speech and just because it differs from your own hero worship doesn't make it disgraceful or disrespectful you miserable old cunt (the previous four words  to these are intentionally disgraceful and disrespectful but I couldn't give a fuck, not even one).

3 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

There's been nothing disgraceful or disrespectful said or written on this thread. This is a public forum where people have free speech and just because it differs from your own hero worship doesn't make it disgraceful or disrespectful you miserable old cunt (the previous four words  to these are intentionally disgraceful and disrespectful but I couldn't give a fuck, not even one).

That is not fair

Albert may not be old or miserable

16 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

What's that got to do with this thread and title and opening factual post?

You've stated this isn't the place to 'vent' about motorbike racing. As you didn't start the thread I can only surmise that you've made that up. As the OP I say go for it.

34 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Have you read his quips, the man is either mentally sub normal or adult age in the 1970's.

Yeah, he's probably about 1976 years old. :lol:

Albert is by no means stupid, he just gets bent out of shape sometimes. I reckon he is probably very intelligent to be honest.

16 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

Fuck off with your freedom of speech rubbish. If you'd like to vent about bike racing then do it in the appropriate thread. This isn't about hero worship and you well know it.

4 hours ago, Lxxx said:

Fuck off with your freedom of speech rubbish. If you'd like to vent about bike racing then do it in the appropriate thread. This isn't about hero worship and you well know it.

Go fuck yourself you imbecile.

Archived