Misuse of Tesco car park

Howard

45 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You must go down there late at night then.

We shop there 2 or 3 times per week and the car park is often full.

Maybe the tight wads who don't want to pay to park should use Shoprite's car park as it never anywhere near full

Nope never been late at night and have genuinely never seen it full, and I've visited at least once a week for at least the last 15 years. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chris C said:

Nope never been late at night and have genuinely never seen it full, and I've visited at least once a week for at least the last 15 years. 

Is it you who parks on the "hashed lines" then ? Tesco is so popular that the park is often full. 

21 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Is it you who parks on the "hashed lines" then ? Tesco is so popular that the park is often full. 

It just isn't, if you go to the carpark entrance furthest from the shop, then turn left, there are always spaces down there, always. You're not thinking of Shoprite in Castletown are you?

The sooner the better they will build a full sized out of town store with a big car park. Somewhere roughly opposite PC World would clearly be sensible.

And then no need to even drive into Douglas for the weekly shop.

3 hours ago, Chris C said:

It just isn't, if you go to the carpark entrance furthest from the shop, then turn left, there are always spaces down there, always. You're not thinking of Shoprite in Castletown are you?

Now you have left the (Manx) Cat out of the bag.:huh:

4 hours ago, Chris C said:
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:27 PM, dilligaf said:

Yeah right. 

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:47 PM, wrighty said:
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:37 PM, dilligaf said:

We shop there 2 or 3 times per week

Why on earth would you do that?

1, They are bloody good value ( we save over 330 per week );)

2, Main shop, then top ups .:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, pongo said:

The sooner the better they will build a full sized out of town store with a big car park. Somewhere roughly opposite PC World would clearly be sensible.

And then no need to even drive into Douglas for the weekly shop.

Can see DBC howling like it's a full moon at that proposition :lol:

I followed a couple (not deliberately, they were just walking in front of me) from Athol Street down to Tesco. As soon as they reached the Tesco door entrance I assumed they'd turn right and walk inside to go shopping. Nope. They kept walking forwards. To their car. Which was parked. In Tesco car park. Sickening.

Archived