Misuse of Tesco car park

Howard

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howard said:

I followed a lady from Athol Street down to Tesco earlier this afternoon and observed her enter her parked vehicle and then drive off.

This is PROOF POSITIVE that office workers are using Tesco car park during the day.

Or she parked at Tesco's, did her shopping, went to Athol street then came back and drove off?

3 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

Quick....get the police....crime of the century.......

......this is a victimless event..GET A LIFE FFS!!!

I posted this because there are actually people who claim it doesn't happen. Not because I have any particular issue with it.

Just now, Howard said:

I posted this because there are actually people who claim it doesn't happen. Not because I have any particular issue with it.

Well done Inspector Clueso. 

Why even bother trying to prove it when it's obvious it happens, if those that didn't believe it happens don't believe it happens so what...let them believe it doesn't happen. But as I said, we'll done, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours when you apply for that promotion to Detective from regular curtain twitcher.

30 minutes ago, Howard said:

I followed a lady from Athol Street down to Tesco earlier this afternoon and observed her enter her parked vehicle and then drive off.

That's a little, err, stalkerish

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

You mean parked at Tesco's at 8.30, bought a sandwich, went to Athol Street for 8 hours, then came back and drove off?

WHOA THERE! You were waiting for her?

40 minutes ago, Howard said:

This is PROOF POSITIVE that office workers are using Tesco car park during the day.

It's a massive pain in the arse the uphill walk to work is from Tesco, was way easier downhill from the Nurses Home on Westmoreland Road until they put up a barrier........

Archived