Misuse of Tesco car park

Howard

1 hour ago, Howard said:

You mean parked at Tesco's at 8.30, bought a sandwich, went to Athol Street for 8 hours, then came back and drove off? I still think that's misuse of Tesco's parking facilities.

It’s only a crime against Tesco’s though if true. Which really isn’t a crime at all if people can get away with it. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Howard said:

I only posted this because there are actually spaztards who claim it isn't happening.

Look - the use of the word spaz is an slang term derived from the word spastic which generally means someone born with a disability which makes it difficult for them to control their muscles, especially in their arms and legs.

I think that using terminology for disabled people to insult others is especially low, however nothing surprises me from the "new" posters.

13 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Look - the use of the word spaz is an slang term derived from the word spastic which generally means someone born with a disability which makes it difficult for them to control their muscles, especially in their arms and legs.

I think that using terminology for disabled people to insult others is especially low, however nothing surprises me from the "new" posters.

Ahem, it’s not the new posters as I see it.

Have you forgotten this MF Classic? It’s hard to see where the issues with new posters are coming from. Some of the old posters views were genuinely abhorrent. Much more abhorrent than what has been said so far in this thread.  The glitch in the matrix seems to continue when some posters don’t get their own way. 

17 minutes ago, Gizo said:

I miss Tarne. 

It seems that in the last week everyone seems to be missing someone who has been banned, and many of the regular posters seem to be creating issues with new posters. There does seem to be a clear glitch in the matrix occurring. Makes you wonder why many posters ended up being banned in the first place doesn’t it? I hope Dilli comes back after his sulk. 

12 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It seems that in the last week everyone seems to be missing someone who has been banned, and many of the regular posters seem to be creating issues with new posters. There does seem to be a clear glitch in the matrix occurring. Makes you wonder why many posters ended up being banned in the first place doesn’t it? I hope Dilli comes back after his sulk. 

I too hope 'Dilli' returns , didn't agree with many of his posts but felt that he would have been better not to have responded to the trolls .

At least he kept posting as "Dilli" which shows he has "balls" , perhaps more than can be said of some of those trolling him who "have had more comebacks than Judy Garland "and are dull enough to think that folk can't see them for who/what they are  :lol:

11 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I hope Dilli comes back after his sulk

I miss Dilli too. He did seem to be getting unreasonably angry about stuff, I hope all's well with him.  A decent enough bloke.

I do not however, miss Tarne. He was just an attention seeking child.  Did he get banned?

Archived