UKIP hire Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

RIchard Britten

On 23 November 2018 at 7:01 PM, homarus said:

Go on then I'll bite !!

I did swear I was done with the blinkered FW;s on here give or take a few good posters . But I do log in now and again just  to confim that I made the right decision to step back and  to lament how far downhill this forum has gone from it;s halcyon days where it really shook the Manx establishment  and had them running scared . Now it's overrun with fuckwits like yourself with nothing to say but happy to fire out juvenile insults ,safe in the knowledge that your identity will never be known.

But yes you're right, I'm very happy that Tommy Robinson has made the big time and appears to on the up especially after the case against him being thrown out of court due to abuse of process by the establishment a decision backed by all the spineless fuckwits on here who saw nothing wrong with the treatment meted out to a very brave man,standing up for thousands of underage girls raped by animals and whose crimes were ignored because of their ethnicity  Fuckwits who conveniently ignored commenting on  the subsequent court case when his conviction was quashed  and he was freed.

You're right  though I'm only a little fella ,but I'll tell you what ,the offer to meet up  and have a chat still stands you cowardly sack of manure  .

How sad can you be hiding on this forum and pretending to be a woman ?What a  vacuous bellend you are.

The break didn't do you much good then.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I was referring to Tommy as being a little fella, not you.  I would never dream of personally insulting you in such a way.  Regardless of the implied threats of violence against me, which you still haven't given any reason for??  And you wonder why I engage with you in a such a way?  I can't really come to any other conclusion than you're a lunatic.

22 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

The break didn't do you much good then.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I was referring to Tommy as being a little fella, not you.  I would never dream of personally insulting you in such a way.  Regardless of the implied threats of violence against me, which you still haven't given any reason for??  And you wonder why I engage with you in a such a way?  I can't really come to any other conclusion than you're a lunatic.

I concluded the first time I saw your user name and lack of subject in your posts, that you're a snide and bully and I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.

Your modus operandi appears to be ,run in have quick snipe then run back behind the curtain .

Why do you bother you've nothing to say and pretend your a woman  how f*cked is that!

16 minutes ago, homarus said:

Only get angry with bullies Dick.

1. Some what unnecessary and rather lazy insult, but then you are proving my point admirably.
  2. Why aren't you angry at Yaxlet-Lennon?  "...lost his job when he was convicted of assaulting an off-duty police officer in a drunken argument. He served a 12-month prison sentence."

4 hours ago, homarus said:

I concluded the first time I saw your user name and lack of subject in your posts, that you're a snide and bully and I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.

Do you think I'm someone else? Is that it?

I personally couldn't give a shit if you think I'm a man or a woman. Also you seem obsessed with the idea that I'm a bully?  Explain that please.

Explain it or fuck off with your baseless accusations and your aggressive bullshit.

Internet 'tough guys'! Jesus fucking wept!

6 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Do you think I'm someone else? Is that it?

I personally couldn't give a shit if you think I'm a man or a woman. Also you seem obsessed with the idea that I'm a bully?  Explain that please.

Explain it or fuck off with your baseless accusations and your aggressive bullshit.

Internet 'tough guys'! Jesus fucking wept!

You're not even funny you clown. You know and pretty much every member of this declining forum ( A declining forum in no small part because of vacuous dickwads like yourself!) that your username is a denigrative  one,  given to a  once regular well thought of  poster on this forum many years ago.Yet still you persist with this pretence of  innocence and not knowing what the problem is?  You sad muppet.

As for Internet tough guys? Ring me any time you're ready f*ckwit ,which realistically is not going to be anytime soon is it Mr!

Edited by homarus

11 hours ago, homarus said:

You're not even funny you clown. You know and pretty much every member of this declining forum ( A declining forum in no small part because of vacuous dickwads like yourself!) that your username is a denigrative  one,  given to a  once regular well thought of  poster on this forum many years ago.Yet still you persist with this pretence of  innocence and not knowing what the problem is?  You sad muppet.

As for Internet tough guys? Ring me any time you're ready f*ckwit ,which realistically is not going to be anytime soon is it Mr!

So, I've taken on someone elses username?

A quick caveat, if this is a sensitive issue and someone has passed away then I am truly sorry.  I know I can be a bit abrasive but I wouldn't want to cause any offense under those circumstances.

I'm not entirely sure that's the case as someone surely would have jumped in and PM'd me whilst this whole thing has been rumbling on.

If anyone can clear this up for me can they please PM me, not you Homarus, I have no interest in receiving further threatening PMs off you.

Thanks