UKIP hire Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

RIchard Britten

5 minutes ago, quilp said:

He is perhaps a tad sensitive. And I'm pretty sure pottylisa is female. Calm down H fella... 

I have to say that "Homarus" has posted interesting stuff on this forum and IMO the way he was treated by the establishment in the Nunnery fiasco was shameful .

It would appear that the attempts to wind him up have been as successful as those against other posters in gaining a perhaps over robust response  and/or a decision to lurk or leave the site entirely.

I would venture to suggest that in general  it would be foolish to assume that a decision by some not to post should not be taken  by the "shouty mob"  :flowers:as  losing the  argument . 

Just saying

@quilp @teapot You both seem to be old hands on here so I'm guessing by your reactions I haven't strayed into dark territory and it's safe to continue using this name.  Please correct me if I'm incorrect.

@paswt You may well be right about Homarus and his track record.  For some reason he came out of absolutely nowhere with a barrage of abuse and threats.  I'm simply reacting to that.

To be absolutely fair I probably started attacking him first over his love of Tommy Robinson, a person I have no time for but the sudden escalation and accusation was extreme to say the least. :flowers:

Lisa, I have absolutely no idea idea why Homarus has been triggered to such an extent by you. And the first bit of the post by Pawst is correct, I was on his side in his fight against the establishment twats. It's a very weird situation. Still, if you are stupid enough to fall for the Tommy Robinson man of the people shtick then there's a good chance that there is something pretty wrong in the background.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

@quilp @teapot You both seem to be old hands on here so I'm guessing by your reactions I haven't strayed into dark territory and it's safe to continue using this name.  Please correct me if I'm incorrect.

@paswt You may well be right about Homarus and his track record.  For some reason he came out of absolutely nowhere with a barrage of abuse and threats.  I'm simply reacting to that.

To be absolutely fair I probably started attacking him first over his love of Tommy Robinson, a person I have no time for but the sudden escalation and accusation was extreme to say the least. :flowers:

TBH I am unaware of any previous poster with a similar name to yours but it is entirely possible that "H" crossed swords way back with someone with a similar name.

I am no fan of Mr Robinson and would cross the road to avoid him.

That said I worked in the East End for 30+ years and it was , back then ,the view of , hopefully a minority of residents of Bengali ancestry ,that the wearing of makeup/jewellery / short skirts/ not wearing a hijab etc was sufficient to mark these women as prostitutes who deserved no respect.

I'm not saying that those attitudes these days is the norm, I don't know.

I do not regard it a 'racist' to  regard some religious /cultural views as unacceptable , e.g. "arranged marriages" ( against the wishes of the participants) and FGM however it would be wrong for someone to attempt to assert that these  practices are the norm and the whole community should be despised.

Just saying:flowers:

• Like 3

Teapot, I'm all for smashing the establishment!  A very noble cause. Unfortunately people like Robinson use this feeling as a vehicle for their 'agenda' and the simple or just out and out racist tend to get caught up in it.  His followers won't be splitting the atom any time soon is all I'm saying.

Paswt, a bastard is a bastard whether black, white, yellow or brown.  To be of a different ethnicity does not excuse being an asshole.

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Teapot, I'm all for smashing the establishment!  A very noble cause. Unfortunately people like Robinson use this feeling as a vehicle for their 'agenda' and the simple or just out and out racist tend to get caught up in it.  His followers won't be splitting the atom any time soon is all I'm saying.

Paswt, a bastard is a bastard whether black, white, yellow or brown.  To be of a different ethnicity does not excuse being an asshole.

they are not a race......

look at the biggest sh1tholes in the world- they are usually in charge........

• 4 years later...