UKIP hire Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

RIchard Britten

19 minutes ago, homarus said:

He's flawed P.K. nobody's disputing that ,but only one offence on his rap sheet  prior to the formation of the EDDL in June 2009 .Which is worthy of consideration I think.

I've done far worse and I'm sure you have .

Criminal convictions

Robinson was jailed for assault in 2005, has convictions for drugs offences and public order offences, was jailed in 2012 for illegally entering the United States using a false passport[99] and jailed again in 2014 for a £160,000 mortgage fraud.[

Maybe you've done worse, I certainly haven't.

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Criminal convictions

Robinson was jailed for assault in 2005, has convictions for drugs offences and public order offences, was jailed in 2012 for illegally entering the United States using a false passport[99] and jailed again in 2014 for a £160,000 mortgage fraud.[

Maybe you've done worse, I certainly haven't.

i have , and like I said  only one offence before the formation of the EDL  tells you something.

Just now, mojomonkey said:

Isn't that a really bizarre way of judging someone, only up to a certain point in time? Up until 2000 Harold Shipman was a model citizen.

Not  really ,people can change !!

I mean look at Tony Blair ,one minute he's a cross dresser called Miranda next he's the British P,m !!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Yes, people change. He's had more convictions since he formed the EDL, so presumably you agree he has gotten worse.

Or Maybe he's being targeted to discredit him as he's dangerous?

Just now, homarus said:

Or Maybe he's being targeted to discredit him as he's dangerous?

Or maybe he's just a criminal. I can see what your opinion on him is and don't think that is going to change. You have your opinion and I have mine, I don't think we'll change each others so I suspect we'll be best off agreeing to disagree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Or maybe he's just a criminal. I can see what your opinion on him is and don't think that is going to change. You have your opinion and I have mine, I don't think we'll change each others so I suspect we'll be best off agreeing to disagree.

Sounds fair enough to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, homarus said:

He's flawed P.K. nobody's disputing that ,but only one offence on his rap sheet  prior to the formation of the EDDL in June 2009 .Which is worthy of consideration I think.

I've done far worse and I'm sure you have .

I'm not admitting to anything!

He's more than flawed with all this filming court cases nonsense. What do you think his motives are for that? What did he hope to get out of it?

If he had caused a trial to collapse do you think the victims would have thanked him?

He's dangerous in that hate crimes are on the rise and it's people like him fanning the flames.

He needs taking off the streets.

Woody is driving his truck on the M25 listening to Farage on whatever that radio station hes on is, little semi at the throthing when the sun pokes through the clouds and he flips his visor down to block it, instead of the traditional pic of the wife and kids it a pic of Tommy being angry at brown people. Does a little sex wee.

22 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Woody is driving his truck on the M25 listening to Farage on whatever that radio station hes on is, little semi at the throthing when the sun pokes through the clouds and he flips his visor down to block it, instead of the traditional pic of the wife and kids it a pic of Tommy being angry at brown people. Does a little sex wee.

eh?

you sound like a sex offender......

have you had a character reference off dilli yet.....