UKIP hire Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

RIchard Britten

Yup, you read that right...

UKIP (we're totally not a right wing racist organisation) have hired Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to advise on grooming gangs and prison reform.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who has been convicted of fraud, assualt and using a fake passport, famously never found a single grooming gang (except when they had already been found by the authorities) and has spent plenty of time in prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46308160

8 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

@homarus will be delighted his man crush has hit the big time! Well done little fella!

Go on then I'll bite !!

I did swear I was done with the blinkered FW;s on here give or take a few good posters . But I do log in now and again just  to confim that I made the right decision to step back and  to lament how far downhill this forum has gone from it;s halcyon days where it really shook the Manx establishment  and had them running scared . Now it's overrun with fuckwits like yourself with nothing to say but happy to fire out juvenile insults ,safe in the knowledge that your identity will never be known.

But yes you're right, I'm very happy that Tommy Robinson has made the big time and appears to on the up especially after the case against him being thrown out of court due to abuse of process by the establishment a decision backed by all the spineless fuckwits on here who saw nothing wrong with the treatment meted out to a very brave man,standing up for thousands of underage girls raped by animals and whose crimes were ignored because of their ethnicity  Fuckwits who conveniently ignored commenting on  the subsequent court case when his conviction was quashed  and he was freed.

You're right  though I'm only a little fella ,but I'll tell you what ,the offer to meet up  and have a chat still stands you cowardly sack of manure  .

How sad can you be hiding on this forum and pretending to be a woman ?What a  vacuous bellend you are.

5 hours ago, homarus said:

Go on then I'll bite !!

I did swear I was done with the blinkered FW;s on here give or take a few good posters . But I do log in now and again just  to confim that I made the right decision to step back and  to lament how far downhill this forum has gone from it;s halcyon days where it really shook the Manx establishment  and had them running scared . Now it's overrun with fuckwits like yourself with nothing to say but happy to fire out juvenile insults ,safe in the knowledge that your identity will never be known.

But yes you're right, I'm very happy that Tommy Robinson has made the big time and appears to on the up especially after the case against him being thrown out of court due to abuse of process by the establishment a decision backed by all the spineless fuckwits on here who saw nothing wrong with the treatment meted out to a very brave man,standing up for thousands of underage girls raped by animals and whose crimes were ignored because of their ethnicity  Fuckwits who conveniently ignored commenting on  the subsequent court case when his conviction was quashed  and he was freed.

You're right  though I'm only a little fella ,but I'll tell you what ,the offer to meet up  and have a chat still stands you cowardly sack of manure  .

How sad can you be hiding on this forum and pretending to be a woman ?What a  vacuous bellend you are.

I doubt if Yaxley-Lennon will get a US visa as he was jailed in 2013 for travelling on a false passport - to the US.

They don't like that sort of thing especially when he had already been refused entry for drug offences and so forth.

IMHO he's not standing up for underage girls or whatever, we have a legal system that does that, so he's standing up purely for Yaxley-Lennon and his racism.

If anyone's been taken in I would have to say it's you. A pity after the very admirable stand you made.

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

I doubt if Yaxley-Lennon will get a US visa as he was jailed in 2013 for travelling on a false passport - to the US.

They don't like that sort of thing especially when he had already been refused entry for drug offences and so forth.

IMHO he's not standing up for underage girls or whatever, we have a legal system that does that, so he's standing up purely for Yaxley-Lennon and his racism.

If anyone's been taken in I would have to say it's you. A pity after the very admirable stand you made.

He's flawed P.K. nobody's disputing that ,but only one offence on his rap sheet  prior to the formation of the EDDL in June 2009 .Which is worthy of consideration I think.

I've done far worse and I'm sure you have .