Is the Isle of Man under Zionist control.

Giri

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

We don't even have a synagogue!

There used to be one in Maughold in the sense that Jews can organise a synagogue congregation at home. The one I recall was under the wing of Rabbi Wiseman (I think) who would attend from Manchester. 

I lived in Lower Broughton off the Bury New Road Salford and delivered newspapers in Higher Broughton which is a Jewish area and there are many synagogues or congregations in private homes. They do not have to be large purpose built structures...just a congregation.

There is a Jewish area in Douglas Cemetery..The late Brian Kreisky is interred there.

On 12/21/2018 at 9:25 PM, John Wright said:

Post a short synopsis, I haven’t the will to watch 80 minutes of conspiracy theory clap trap.

I'll save you the trouble. I've watched it before and it's a veritable orgy of fake history.

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 9:25 PM, John Wright said:

Post a short synopsis, I haven’t the will to watch 80 minutes of conspiracy theory clap trap.

Typical, lazy, assumptive nonsense from john. Watch it, then make judgement.

What is the meaning of conspiracy theory john?

Define it for us at least please. Just so i understand your post. Thanks

38 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Typical, lazy, assumptive nonsense from john. Watch it, then make judgement.

What is the meaning of conspiracy theory john?

Define it for us at least please. Just so i understand your post. Thanks

No, not lazy, or making assumptions. I watched it when it came out. It’s cliched, and full of factual error and fallacious assumptions and conclusions. That’s like every conspiracy theory. Lack understanding, make things up or distort them to fill the holes where you don’t like the facts, they don’t suit your view point, and then ignore any real facts or science.

conspiracy theory “a theory that seeks to explain events or sets of circumstances as the result of a secret plots by usually powerful conspirators”

so those that try to debunk the moon landings, those who deny the earth is a sphere ( in spite of overwhelming scientific evidence ), those who deny efficacy of vaccination, those who claim the central banks are owned and operated by Jews, those who claim that offshore and the City are are conspiracy to replace Empire, and a Zionist one at that ( does that mean the empire was Zionist ? - does OP even understand what Zionist means? Zionist “ someone who supports  a movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel”)

I was trying to get the OP to set out the propositions in bullet point short form. No one is going to watch, then respond. 

It’d be pretty hard to distill any coherent theory or bullet points from that film. Especially as a second empire set up and run by British ex public school boys ( if it exists and is what happened) is directly contradictory of it being Zionist.

What we have in this video is not just a "conspiracy" or a "conspiracy theory" as such. I would categorise it as "grand conspiracy theory" because it's an entire overarching worldview rather than a conspiracy geared around a single event, person, or phenomenon.

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

No, not lazy, or making assumptions. I watched it when it came out. It’s cliched, and full of factual error and fallacious assumptions and conclusions. That’s like every conspiracy theory. Lack understanding, make things up or distort them to fill the holes where you don’t like the facts, they don’t suit your view point, and then ignore any real facts or science.

conspiracy theory “a theory that seeks to explain events or sets of circumstances as the result of a secret plots by usually powerful conspirators”

so those that try to debunk the moon landings, those who deny the earth is a sphere ( in spite of overwhelming scientific evidence ), those who deny efficacy of vaccination, those who claim the central banks are owned and operated by Jews, those who claim that offshore and the City are are conspiracy to replace Empire, and a Zionist one at that ( does that mean the empire was Zionist ? - does OP even understand what Zionist means? Zionist “ someone who supports  a movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel”)

I was trying to get the OP to set out the propositions in bullet point short form. No one is going to watch, then respond. 

It’d be pretty hard to distill any coherent theory or bullet points from that film. Especially as a second empire set up and run by British ex public school boys ( if it exists and is what happened) is directly contradictory of it being Zionist.

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

So you have already watched it, yet havent the will to watch it (again?), and want a short synopsis. Couldnt you have provided one with your conspiracy claim? Seing as you have already watched it?

I dont agree with your definition of the term conspiracy theory. To me it simply means there is a theory about people conspiring together. A bit like what some posters on here do about the government. They imply or claim that people in government conspire to do certain things for their own gain.

So they have a theory that people are conspiring to do something together . that ks how i define it. It can have different meanings to different people. Is there a formal citation we can inspect?

As for the list you made,  i would prefer to do my own research than take your view on any of it.

Archived